Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Seller's Description​

1970 Dodge Super Bee · Coupe · Driven 123,456 miles 1970 Dodge Super Bee 383 Magnum(Plum Crazy) Started the restoration and just not so into it anymore. Replaced the fuel tank, Repoped the hood, Floors done, trunk done, original 383 was replaced with a 400. Car runs and drives. I have the seat and plenty other parts like gauges, dash, original distributor and more stuff. 25k.. OBO... Clean Title

View attachment 1716058771

View attachment 1716058770
:rofl: :rofl: Mopar Joe's must be worth $60-70,000 then.

Joe's bee.jpg

Seller's Description​

1970 Dodge Super Bee · Coupe · Driven 123,456 miles 1970 Dodge Super Bee 383 Magnum(Plum Crazy) Started the restoration and just not so into it anymore. Replaced the fuel tank, Repoped the hood, Floors done, trunk done, original 383 was replaced with a 400. Car runs and drives. I have the seat and plenty other parts like gauges, dash, original distributor and more stuff. 25k.. OBO... Clean Title

View attachment 1716058771

View attachment 1716058770
By "Plum Crazy" he means you'd be Plum Crazy to buy it

Good idea I screwed up a few times tucking wires away and had to take it all apart again. Lesson learned make sure everything works first. lol
Getting older and was hard climbing under the dash to wire in the fuse box so put mine in the glove box. made it much easier.
Wiring for the GV overdrive is behind the glove box. Just take out the box and easy to get to
Gouge connections there as well..

Wiring for the GV overdrive is behind the glove box. Just take out the box and easy to get to
Gouge connections there as well..
Good idea. I took the brain box off my Gear Vendor because it was goofing up after 2,000 miles, I just have to be careful not to leave it in over drive in reverse.

Are those Gv units computer controlled?
yes it will shift into over drive at high speeds and kick it out at slower speeds as well as reverse.
Not sure if others had the problem I did the controller would shift it out of over drive at higher speeds randomly.
Mine is hooked up manually now and I like it better the bad part is if you stick it in reverse in over drive it will toast the Gear Vendor.

yes it will shift into over drive at high speeds and kick it out at slower speeds as well as reverse.
Not sure if others had the problem I did the controller would shift it out of over drive at higher speeds randomly.
Mine is hooked up manually now and I like it better the bad part is if you stick it in reverse in over drive it will toast the Gear Vendor.
GV says that issue is RFI. From MSI ignition.

-
Back