Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Didn’t realize he was in East Pale Ohio…

5456543E-5C76-4F9E-AC97-9495108700FC.jpeg

Been kinda boring around here today Old party wagon is waiting on making enough money to finish it but it's real close to being done. Scamp is still under cover in the garage and she's pretty dusty right now and would like to clean her up but still to cold to open the garage and blow all the dust out. daily drivers all serviced and clean, house and garage is clean. To much snow to mow the lawn and don't like turning on the TV during the day and not much into TV anyway. :BangHead:

Been kinda boring around here today Old party wagon is waiting on making enough money to finish it but it's real close to being done. Scamp is still under cover in the garage and she's pretty dusty right now and would like to clean her up but still to cold to open the garage and blow all the dust out. daily drivers all serviced and clean, house and garage is clean. To much snow to mow the lawn and don't like turning on the TV during the day and not much into TV anyway. :BangHead:
Well you could come over here and shovel some snow , but by the time you get here it will be all melted.

Sounds a little like here today, snowed this morning, cold still and raining. Listened to my "new" vinyl so I can review it, played pretty good considering both are around 1970. Taking wife out to dinner later, second restaurant for one of the better chef's around the Island.

Any bites on the Mazda Fred?

Sounds a little like here today, snowed this morning, cold still and raining. Listened to my "new" vinyl so I can review it, played pretty good considering both are around 1970. Taking wife out to dinner later, second restaurant for one of the better chef's around the Island.
No good food here I'd have to go to your place to have a good dinner. Best steak in town is mine and that's not all that good.

Another day without power at work... well.. half power. 1 leg was out.. what a pain in the ***... got my passenger frame connector in, came out decently, turns out i weld much better on a bench than on my back and upside down :( am ok with it though..
2023-03-04 16.21.53.jpg

Ended up welding all the way around rather than spacing it out
2023-03-04 16.22.59.jpg

Last edited:
Another day without power at work... well.. half power. 1 leg was out.. what a pain in the ***... got my passenger frame connector in, came out decently, turns out i weld much better on a bench than on my back and upside down :( am ok with it though..
Seems I weld better over head but burn marks all over me isn't pleasant.

Seems I weld better over head but burn marks all over me isn't pleasant.
Overhead doesn't bother me at all cept when slag goes down a sleeve and you do the Oh **** dance :) But.. i had like 10" to work in and welding with my wrong hand and all that.. i didn't wanna jackstand the car knowing how much it flexes so i was under there at ride height.. all done though, til the drivers side :)
I will end up cleaning them a bit with a burr and seam sealing anyway

Overhead doesn't bother me at all cept when slag goes down a sleeve and you do the Oh **** dance :) But.. i had like 10" to work in and welding with my wrong hand and all that.. i didn't wanna jackstand the car knowing how much it flexes so i was under there at ride height.. all done though, til the drivers side :)
I will end up cleaning them a bit with a burr and seam sealing anyway
I hear ya got weld holes on all my work shirts even my socks.
Grinder works great and if someone looks under your car to inspect your welds to criticize your work just run over them. lol

I hear ya got weld holes on all my work shirts even my socks.
Grinder works great and if someone looks under your car to inspect your welds to criticize your work just run over them. lo
yeah.. i was wearing my favorite flannel which i have had for like 25 years... i didn't realize i was on fire til i had a 10" hole in it... booo

-
Back