Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds good Pictures are always the best if you can.
Not much to look at, but progress is happening

20230302_173835.jpg

20230303_171759.jpg

20230304_170601.jpg

Wait what!! You're putting a crown vic front end on a charger??
Yes Ma'am, just the suspension. I figure most aftermarket tubular suspensions are based on Mustang II. What is the harm except paying huge money. The hot rodder in me sees this as a creative cost effective way to get what I want. The Charger was left for dead decades ago.

Last edited:
Yes Ma'am, just the suspension. I figure most aftermarket tubular suspensions are based on Mustang II. What is the harm except paying hige money. The hot rodder in me sees this as a creative cost effective way to get what I want. The Charger was left for dead decades ago.
Guy down the street from me was putting a '57 F100 together. He used the front suspension out of a Coronet, torsion bars and all. Then used those Coronet motor mounts for a 440 :thumbsup: .

Guy down the street from me was putting a '57 F100 together. He used the front suspension out of a Coronet, torsion bars and all. Then used those Coronet motor mounts for a 440 :thumbsup: .
Everything in this car was rotten through. About the only saving part was the actual K member.

I seen Norfolk Southern RR had another incident in Ohio yesterday :BangHead: Stuff like that makes me glad "affirmative action" policies of those times kept me out of the railroad industry.

Mostly motorbikes and big trucks. Compared to the cars. Driving here is a little dangerous. Whether you're driving the car or the motorbike you must always have your head on a swivel. There are no traffic rules. Lol Kkkkkk

Santa Fe RR had a bigun out in the desert when I was still livin' out there. I knew a bunch of Santa Fe people. They all said it was operator error from the beginning. Engineer didn't follow the CAUTION that was in place cuz he was in a hurry to get home. A curve in the track that was built for 70 mph that was in a maintenance phase with every third railroad tie removed for the maintenance was marked as a 30 mph area. Allegedly he hit that curve at 80. Needless to say it didn't turn out well. Right next to I 40 for all to see :BangHead:

Wow spent most of yesterday cross referencing dist caps to mopar numbers. What a PIA that is on the older pre 60 stuff. Have some books, but really have to compare to known and pics in some illustrated guides like Filco.

Wow spent most of yesterday cross referencing dist caps to mopar numbers. What a PIA that is on the older pre 60 stuff. Have some books, but really have to compare to known and pics in some illustrated guides like Filco.
Ya, Filko.... I still have an old catalog.

They have alot of great reference pics in it. You get into say pre 50's and it all looks close. All the different car brands. Just used to pick them up when I saw them thinking some day I will do the earlier stuff like now. prob a good move but man!

I kept several catalogs when I sold the parts stores. Ignition, brakes, etc. Kept the up-to-date catalogs as well as the older ones that we had.

I have around 4 of the large Mopar binders about 8" thick full of just ignition books. Have to have them.

-
Back