Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am not looking forward to rotors have a few boxes of them most should be Mopar

Looks like another scattered shower kinda day out there again. I shoulda looked at Vegas forecast :lol: Race in the middle of the desert gettin' rained out would be pretty amusing :lol:

I did learn something yeterday. Was going through some slant caps and 60 and 61 take one with really wide internal contacts. Never knew that one. No idea why.

I need this one actually but way to salty. $95
s-l400.jpg

Good morning. Way to early for me on a weekend. Drank coffee too late last night. Up til midnight and awake for unknown reasons now. Going to town for a ball joint press. Hope to get the suspension tackled today.

Hey Craig, I didn't see if you and John each plan to go to MITP this year

Good morning. Way to early for me on a weekend. Drank coffee too late last night. Up til midnight and awake for unknown reasons now. Going to town for a ball joint press. Hope to get the suspension tackled today.

Opposite for me. Never up early during the week. I got to bed EARLY around midnight. So here I am. LOL

Hey Craig, I didn't see if you and John each plan to go to MITP this year
I don't think we're going to make it this year. I'm not sure about John.
As I mentioned a few weeks ago my cars are going up for sale soon.
Even without a car though we still plan on going to the shows and see our friends.

Bet it would be nice to have a roller.

It is very nice seeing progress amd having it look more like a car. Even as much as is missing (floors and trunk all gone except trans tunnel) when I had the floor jack under the passengers side control arm, it lifted the whole front of the car evenly pivoting at back wheels. This thing will be super stout once floor is in and the roll cage.

-
Back