Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only source I know of for them. They actually produce them.
I haven't looked at any of the panel makers lately. I just typed 'signet' in AMD search and got no results... Even for Duster, they are very limited. Only have fenders for 70-71(modify to fit 72-76) They do have full quarters -$650 a side.

I think AMD scaled down big time. I remember a post about it. Look at Classic 2 Current had good stuff for the dart from them.

I think AMD scaled down big time. I remember a post about it. Look at Classic 2 Current had good stuff for the dart from them.
Yeah. Several years ago... They were just working the bugs out of the later Duster fenders from what I heard. Next thing I saw they were not making them anymore. Plus they had all the patch panels. None of that shows for Duster now.

Sherman is hit or miss usually thin. I got a full qp from c2c, fit great just had to cut it to fit the 4 door since they dont make them. Think it was around 300. ten years ago.

They seem to have a lot of parts and QP skins also.

Happy Sunday, we have had a great time at the Black Bear Bonanza this weekend with my buddy who flew down from Fargo. Plus Razorbacks swept Purdue in hockey and we went to both games. My buddy even got to call the Hogs which is easily the highlight of his life. Hah! I took him to the hockey game so he met our kids and their families as our whole family are hockey junkies.

Happy Sunday, we have had a great time at the Black Bear Bonanza this weekend with my buddy who flew down from Fargo. Plus Razorbacks swept Purdue in hockey and we went to both games. My buddy even got to call the Hogs which is easily the highlight of his life. Hah! I took him to the hockey game so he met our kids and their families as our whole family are hockey junkies.
Sounds like a great weekend for all.

Happy Sunday, we have had a great time this weekend with my buddy who flew down from Fargo. I took my buddy to a bar and he got to call the Hogs which is easily the highlight of his life.
Subbing for Karl....:lol:

That looks like a lot more fun than "Musselfest" which was going on in Coupeville.

Love it then the text MAKING DISTRIBUTORS GREAT AGAIN under it :rofl:

14811286.png

-
Back