Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any one here on this thread 75 and the ride. Nice tach needed calibration and a light socket. Man I have parts for them.

I went and looked at that 64/65 Plymouth signet. What a cute little car. Has some rust in the rear quarters and tops of the fenders. I wish I had gotten some pictures. It has bucket seats!

Making slow progress on downstairs bathroom. Got some lath pieces back on the block where I removed moldy sheet rock after wall leaked (a while ago, lol). Cleaned out the baseboard heater coil. Was not happy to see the shower still dripping yesterday. . Hoping its just the new valves not seated good yet. Trying to find a cheap replacement top for the vanity. The sink and cabinet are good. Tough to find a cheap top. Most vanities are made with sink and top as one now. Looked at laminate counter with front and backsplash formed. Can cut to any length, but they are too deep, made for kitchen... Plus they want $100 for a 4ft piece now. Double what it was just a couple years ago. :wtf: then you have to buy side splash etc... I'm going to watch MP and CL for a whole used vanity... Just need clean and functional downstairs. Not paying what I did for the new one upstairs. :eek:

It is very nice seeing progress amd having it look more like a car. Even as much as is missing (floors and trunk all gone except trans tunnel) when I had the floor jack under the passengers side control arm, it lifted the whole front of the car evenly pivoting at back wheels. This thing will be super stout once floor is in and the roll cage.
In my past job drove Crown Vic's for about 20 years loved them!!

Morning!
-14° and 0 for a high. Reall heavy fog this morning. The gmc is in shop, steering gear input seal and swap master cylinder.

I went and looked at that 64/65 Plymouth signet. What a cute little car. Has some rust in the rear quarters and tops of the fenders. I wish I had gotten some pictures. It has bucket seats!
Laysons is the only one that has those patch panels, not cheap like 250 each but heavy and fit perfect, got them for the cuda.

Since my spots are in your name also as the primary I checked with my tax advisor, and she said it's all good...:rofl:

Mitch's ride

1678020754191.jpeg

Any one doing shirts this year? OMR said he cant. I would but am overwhelmed with stuff. Oh yeah wonder who will get the coveted Wolfie award from Willie this year.

-
Back