Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Switch was another bit h. Messed up paint. Chipped off drilling hole. Always something

20230305_123351.jpg

Got one side done. Could have had both done but the lower control arm on the drivers side has a broken stud. Cant buy the special stuud. Ordered a replacement control arm. Cheap. Will be here on Wed. Played with the roll cage a bit too..

20230305_111221.jpg

20230305_123315.jpg

20230305_155021.jpg

I picked up the front wheel trim, and te rear drivers. Nice pieces.
Mounting holes need a little work, but I'm happy.
Another member has the passenger rear and both fronts.
I'm going to see him in a few weeks, maybe 4 hours of driving kicked my butt. Plus honestly my driving scares me a little.
I know I shouldn't post that.

I picked up the front wheel trim, and te rear drivers. Nice pieces.
Mounting holes need a little work, but I'm happy.
Another member has the passenger rear and both fronts.
I'm going to see him in a few weeks, maybe 4 hours of driving kicked my butt. Plus honestly my driving scares me a little.
I know I shouldn't post that.
Same here buddy.

73cb6cadfab4ce42efbb22446ec6e2be.jpg

What a day. 69 gmc with a 79 chevy power steering box. Input seal leaking. Order kit (4 bolt cover). Wrong seals. Google original seal number. Shows the same steering gear. I went down so many fing rabbit holes with dead ends it was sickening.
There is a 1st design and a 2nd design that uses different seals.

3 hours, i gave up.
Had to re assemble. Piss me off.
So, did some more wiring instead.

My birthday is today. I guess no one noticed. O well.....
Happy birthday Tim. I hadn’t looked at the calendar. Spent all day trying to tune the kids Quads. Yeah that was 50% success. Damn cheap Chinese things. Got one running good, other won’t even starts has compression, air, spark and fuel. You know, the things that are needed to actually get an engine to run.

What a day. 69 gmc with a 79 chevy power steering box. Input seal leaking. Order kit (4 bolt cover). Wrong seals. Google original seal number. Shows the same steering gear. I went down so many fing rabbit holes with dead ends it was sickening.
There is a 1st design and a 2nd design that uses different seals.

3 hours, i gave up.
Had to re assemble. Piss me off.
So, did some more wiring instead.
Think it would be a piss me off day as well.

Just went outside and the aroma of skunk is in the air so hope no one in the neighborhood decides to be stupid and shoot it.
Don't ask me how I know not to shoot a skunk close to the house.

Haven't been many drinking parties lately. But I think she has been cleared by her doctor now. Today we go to a police function/party in our nearby area. That should be fun. Lol

-
Back