Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can see the sighn at the entrance now

HERE IS SPARKEY 6 FEET UNDER DO NOT DISTURB HE STOCKED UP WITH AMMO

:poke: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

Good morning al, still winter here,a few inches of snow , but up to 29 degrees now
Its been a tough one on you up there this year Pete, I hope it melts of very soon and y'all can say good buy to that snow, footage, not inches

Running out of room to push the snow, just have plow not tractor with bucket
Yep, I seen pictures of the snow at your place or Keith's, I seen 6 12 yard dump truck loads pushed up into a few giant hill of snow.

Crazy. California is hammered also. I remember in NYC they had a snowblower sort of that blew the snow into a tank and melted it and dumped it into the sewers. Great idea but how often they need that?

Can get fined if you push it across road into ditch though some do it, I don’t mind they do it but those dumb dumbs that don’t clean of the ridges tick me off

Crazy. California is hammered also. I remember in NYC they had a snowblower sort of that blew the snow into a tank and melted it and dumped it into the sewers. Great idea but how often they need that?
DC rented a couple during snowmaggedon....had them in the RFK parking lot. they found bikes, trashcans and all sorts of stuff

Good morning Gents! Wow, 13 alerts this morning. What blew up here overnight. :BangHead: :lol:

-
Back