Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wish I spray foamed mine. Having no ceiling is killing me in both extremes. Looking at that roll style bublewrap with mylar on one side really just need a vapor barrier up there.
Has a hemi make 900+ the other day. These things are pretty Badass :)

New Air Force gate security vehicle.

nc_ohc=N5weMS1uVocAX-Kkxb7&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-4.jpg

Wow !! Always thought 12 ft, 16 tall you have room for a loft to store various items
i wish i would have went 16 instead of 14. at 16 i could do a short loft, but then again, i have so many cars and quads in the way, idk if i'll ever loft it.

Kinda surprised how far chips fly.. made a big box to do this in at work and i need to make it even taller.. Sadly a customer wants me to do some work :( back to it later...

Kinda surprised how far chips fly.. made a big box to do this in at work and i need to make it even taller.. Sadly a customer wants me to do some work :( back to it later...
Pics or you never scratched it!:poke: :rofl:

i wish i would have went 16 instead of 14. at 16 i could do a short loft, but then again, i have so many cars and quads in the way, idk if i'll ever loft it.
12 ft walls here, I could do a 6ft wide loft around the three walls for organizing my stuff, or more then likely our lamps and reto stuff my wife sells on line, her side behind Victoria, my side is the fun side lol.

20220708_144410.jpg

20221029_185403.jpg

We got a whole bunch of rain and some nasty wind but nothing remotely tornado like. Supposed to be clear today and mid sixties. Hope it is, as I am teaching on range all day today. Morning gents, no idea what my heart rate is. Only meds I take are green tea and a multi vitamin! Last annual physical Doc put me in athlete category for low heart rate and lung efficiency but my BPI very clearly states I am obese! WTF! As a result I pay the higher premium on insurance since I am obese! Down side of all the weight lifting I guess? You can’t win playing against “the man”.

Don't get me started on their stupid checklists and categories... Like the kid in the company that played college football but was on the "fat boy" program. Heck, he could've carried the chow hall down the block and outrun most of the company.

Ouch that will put a hold on planting for sure.
Lucky for us, we’re a very sandy soil down to about 18-20 inches or so, so it dries out fairly quickly. The more clay spots around us will definitely have issues
Dang we just bought a bed yesterday but I didn't see this model lol! Wife tried one that raises up when you snore, she'd better hold on for the ride hah! It's a Tempur Pedic King which is actually two matresses sewn together with two motorized frames, oh technology.
We want one of those but waiting for the new house to buy one

Pics or you never scratched it!:poke: :rofl:
I will post a pic when i make a really pretty port... should be around #8... Actually going pretty well.. i didn't realize how easily a grinder can get away, chattered once and almost lost it.. getting the hang of it though. I can see why years of experience in this pays off..

Will be a pia with supports in the way around in the work areas. I really need to get rid of some stuff I have not touched in years.
No support needed for say 6ft wide, support it off the ceiling and top plate

No way on my trusses, they are just 2x4's. Thought of that. This works for me now.

Yesterday the wife says her heat isn't working in her Kia. We just had it serviced for the 60K check, included radiator flush, you know what happened. I'll take it in for a top off and have some words with the service manager.

12 ft walls here, I could do a 6ft wide loft around the three walls for organizing my stuff, or more then likely our lamps and reto stuff my wife sells on line, her side behind Victoria, my side is the fun side lol.

View attachment 1716068350

View attachment 1716068352
Your trusses look the same, mine are 4' apart what are yours 6? Hard to tell in the pic. I also have osb on the walls. Beats the heck out of sheetrock when tou want to put something up.

-
Back