Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well it's official. Another day at the ER. Yesterday has me convinced it's time to move on. I will have to get in touch with Karl. He has my 318 roller it's up for sale as well as all my other mopar parts.
I will have to get a list together. No Carlisle, that's out also. I will miss you guys but the toast is burnt.
Thanks for all the fun and laughs.

Well crap Wolfie. Rest. Get well.

Well it's official. Another day at the ER. Yesterday has me convinced it's time to move on. I will have to get in touch with Karl. He has my 318 roller it's up for sale as well as all my other mopar parts.
I will have to get a list together. No Carlisle, that's out also. I will miss you guys but the toast is burnt.
Don't give up buddy get better soon.

Spot the problem?

5B0EF67A-9932-458F-AFA1-E6FDB9BFEA81.jpeg

Sorry to hear you're feeling like crap.
You know we're here every day so stop by whenever and give them some chit.
You're too tough so whatever it won't hold you down too long.

Sorry to hear Wolfie !

Yes there is lottery in Vietnam. It's called Ve So. Translation to English is ticket number. Not anything like our lottery in America. Here they sell them by the provinces that they have in Vietnam. For instance I live in Vinh Long, and I do see tickets from here. But I also see lottery tickets from other provinces not too far away. Each province has its own winning number each day. The top winner is $2 billion dong. Which is about 86,000. That's if you get all six numbers. But they do pay all the way down to I think even two numbers. 1 lottery ticket here cost $10,000 dong or about 43 cents USD. You can buy them at a lottery store is usually a standalone but more often you have people on the street selling them. Mostly it's poor people or disabling people selling the lottery tickets, and they just walk up and down the roads in and out of the cafes restaurants wherever and try to sell lottery tickets to anybody. They make about $0.05 profit for ticket they sell. So it's a pretty tough living I would assume. Sometimes they don't even approach me when they see that I'm a foreigner. They don't think I understand Vietnamese language. LOL. It's somewhat of an advantage to be a white guy because it gets a little tiring when they approach you all day everyday.Here are some tickets I bought locally but they are from the province of Hau Giang. Doesn't matter though, if you win you win you can pretty much cash them anywhere.
PXL_20230324_125136074.jpg

PXL_20230324_125214419.jpg

Yes there is lottery in Vietnam. It's called Ve So. Translation to English is ticket number. Not anything like our lottery in America. Here they sell them by the provinces that they have in Vietnam. For instance I live in Vinh Long, and I do see tickets from here. But I also see lottery tickets from other provinces not too far away. Each province has its own winning number each day. The top winner is $2 billion dong. Which is about 86,000. That's if you get all six numbers. But they do pay all the way down to I think even two numbers. 1 lottery ticket here cost $10,000 dong or about 43 cents USD. You can buy them at a lottery store is usually a standalone but more often you have people on the street selling them. Mostly it's poor people or disabling people selling the lottery tickets, and they just walk up and down the roads in and out of the cafes restaurants wherever and try to sell lottery tickets to anybody. They make about $0.05 profit for ticket they sell. So it's a pretty tough living I would assume. Sometimes they don't even approach me when they see that I'm a foreigner. They don't think I understand Vietnamese language. LOL. It's somewhat of an advantage to be a white guy because it gets a little tiring when they approach you all day everyday.Here are some tickets I bought locally but they are from the province of Hau Giang. Doesn't matter though, if you win you win you can pretty much cash them anywhere.
View attachment 1716068377

View attachment 1716068378
Did you win!

So sorry to hear bud.

Now, don’t you fxxking give up. You keep fighting you hear. This world needs more Wolfies!!!

And his brother

Better than nothing! How much was the ticket?
About 43 cents USD. Problem is these people are everywhere all day long it's tough not to buy a lot of them. Sometimes I buy as many as $25 at a time of these tickets. Rarely do they hit. Lol

Damn OMR, you will be missed. Get well, be well. I WILL miss your photos of your breakfasts and a lot more!

Do what you can till you can't. We'll be here when you want to check in. Give me a call if I can help with anything.

That sucks. You need something you know how to get me.

-
Back