Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
To @Old man ray
angel-1298818__340.png

Get better OMR We need ya!
th?id=OIP.jpg

Yesterday the wife says her heat isn't working in her Kia. We just had it serviced for the 60K check, included radiator flush, you know what happened. I'll take it in for a top off and have some words with the service manager.
I run em up until thermostat opens and rad fan runs. And fill it just above the hot mark on resevoir. And make sure heat is good.

Well, change of plans. World of wheels tomorrow. Kimmie wants to take the Fargo. So i need to shake out the cobwebs. Just driving it to the city, not showing it.

And the beginning of the storage compartment. Want to finish it. But plans change.

139F9009-5800-40C3-9BF9-680421945452.jpeg

Afternoon. Working in the shop cleaning it up and getting ready for the Cummins tear down sure will be fun….

Need to find me a good idea on protecting my Scamp when I travel to Pittsburgh so I can stay at a motel on the way and not worry about getting my car stolen.
I can when parked turn the front tire all the way to the left or right and locking the steering wheel. I have a hidden battery shut off that takes a key. Hood latch is a button under the dash.
I can easily remove the steering wheel. My car alarm bit the dust so need to replace it.
I like Hoppy's idea of hooking a coil to the car body but not sure how to do that and the liabilities on shocking some innocent person that tries to lift the car cover for a peek at my car even if I put a sign on it stating "DO NOT TOUCH"
I have insurance on it but not wanting to collect it if it is stolen I prefer to keep my car.

So We did not do the shop opening yesterday due to feeling like ****. Here comes Matt with a 30 pack for me and a tray of Catered chicken and salads. Nice to feel loved! I feel bad not making it there.

Need to find me a good idea on protecting my Scamp when I travel to Pittsburgh so I can stay at a motel on the way and not worry about getting my car stolen.
I can when parked turn the front tire all the way to the left or right and locking the steering wheel. I have a hidden battery shut off that takes a key. Hood latch is a button under the dash.
I can easily remove the steering wheel. My car alarm bit the dust so need to replace it.
I like Hoppy's idea of hooking a coil to the car body but not sure how to do that and the liabilities on shocking some innocent person that tries to lift the car cover for a peek at my car even if I put a sign on it stating "DO NOT TOUCH"
I have insurance on it but not wanting to collect it if it is stolen I prefer to keep my car.
Ignition cut off, but they usually take them with a flatbed.

Last floor patch in and ground down.. second frame connector is 3/4 in.. shoulder gave out before i could weld the inside of it, next time..

Almost game time. I got my 36 oz Tito's Grape Zero toddy at the ready...no game refills needed.
GO CATS!!

Do you have straight door lock pulls , so no one can grab them with coat hanger.

2591cf63504e2ef8b7a0189a1efb926c.gif

nc_ohc=wo_jnhFrtTQAX-mWiH9&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
My sister sent me this razor blade in a gas pump handle. Kind of odd there is no hose attached to the handle but she said to watch out for this going around. Can't imagine someone doing that.

Fargo got a once over, gassed up and a road test. Throttle was sticking a little, sprayed some lube on carb linkage and shafts,problem solved. Hope to get some good video at the car show tomorrow.

I just got back from hosting a tasting. We sampled 3 different ryes, all 3 different proof, age, and all different but..........................they were all the same recipe's, same distillery, and they were matured on the 4th floor or higher of the warehouse. We only had 3 gals and they were beginners but they had a great time and I think they learned a lot. Towards the end they were noticing flavors and comparing notes. It was fun.

20230325_171022.jpg

20230325_171044.jpg

-
Back