Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Boston isn't it? I think our new team up here went in there and handed them their first home loss. Can't say the Kraken are doing good as of late but they should make the playoffs for the first time.
That’s just south Canada

Always have a Kimber 45 in my bed and yea might have to just sleep in the car.
Things are just getting crazier and craizier for sure. New ways that criminals are smashing and grabbing, from ATM's to gas station pull along sides, you really have to watch your back, no paranoia, it's bad and getting worse.

Ok never heard of them in my life but how do ya not dig that song! Classic! Thanks!
Johnny Meister spun it on his Blues Show, so I looked it up. If it wasn't for shows like that where the DJ knows a lot and plays what they want...
There's about three or four radio shows I look forward to every week and that's one of 'em.

Things are just getting crazier and craizier for sure. New ways that criminals are smashing and grabbing, from ATM's to gas station pull along sides, you really have to watch your back, no paranoia, it's bad and getting worse.
Sure getting tired of it. Pretty safe here but that won't last long and not real up on all the new ways of crime but see it all the time on scammers on my cell phone.

Sure getting tired of it. Pretty safe here but that won't last long and not real up on all the new ways of crime but see it all the time on scammers on my cell phone.
What's been happening here is they've seen it in other places and now they're seeing it here. Don't want to be negative but it is reality. We had an armed bank robbery in our little town a couple months ago, rare, the guy got away too.

Johnny Meister spun it on his Blues Show, so I looked it up. If it wasn't for shows like that where the DJ knows a lot and plays what they want...
There's about three or four radio shows I look forward to every week and that's one of 'em.
I really like finding new (to me) music as well. There's a lot out there I haven't heard for sure. I watch one show and they talk about smaller bands some of these artists were in that I had never heard of, I look them up and go after vinyl by those groups, hit and miss but that's fun for me.

careful in PA.
CC not reciprical with many states.
Yea I know was there in 2018 at the Hershey swap meet and looked up your State laws.
Here is not an open carry State but you can conceal with out a permit now.

Yea I know was there in 2018 at the Hershey swap meet and looked up your State laws.
Here is not an open carry State but you can conceal with out a permit now.
Technically Pa allows some open carry, but in most places it will cause a lot of unwanted attention.
I'm not complaining. In general the rules here are reasonable. Its just too bad about the reciprocity. I think an out of state can be obtained - my exboss who in NJ mentioned he had done it.

What's been happening here is they've seen it in other places and now they're seeing it here. Don't want to be negative but it is reality. We had an armed bank robbery in our little town a couple months ago, rare, the guy got away too.
Sad for sure guess the criminals are getting lessons from our government. LOL

I really like finding new (to me) music as well. There's a lot out there I haven't heard for sure. I watch one show and they talk about smaller bands some of these artists were in that I had never heard of, I look them up and go after vinyl by those groups, hit and miss but that's fun for me.
When I was in the NW corner of NJ, we pulled in Seminary college radio which carried some great stuff - music never carried on the NYC or Phila stations. There was a band I'm kicking myself for not writing the name down. A couple of the guys who were from out west recognized it immediately. Sort of Southern rock - Allman Bros type sound. The name was a little surprising to me too. Kind of like Big Star, except it was one word like Superduper. But its not superduper.:BangHead:

Last edited:
Technically Pa allows some open carry, but in most places it will cause a lot of unwanted attention.
I'm not complaining. In general the rules here are reasonable. Its just too bad about the reciprocity. I think an out of state can be obtained - my exboss who in NJ mentioned he had done it.
Think pepper spray and a taser will be best. My brother lives about half way on my trip I'll leave my gun with him and pick it up on the way home. Same thing I did going to Hershey.

To cut off the cowl and por15 under it and reweld or say screw it

Cause we’re Americans not Canadians….
335173751_873629773936054_438133198369535709_n.jpg

Just heard this. Seemed appropriate to post.

@memike you know his stuff?

Brother !!! Thank you so much!! Loving it and just heard the first verse.. got to run, be back on this post, harmonica has me spell bound, lyrics are tugging on my hart !! Love it..

Hade to get some information from our Other Mike, Mike 1. Got to run, but I want to talk more about that song
@Mattax

-
Back