Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I am a Mike, memike to be exact, and enjoy a cool song like our member posted, hope to listen to it when I can set back and listen to it again, but not this early in the morning @Mattax thank you again, you know me very well my friend

With all you boys from the NE United States I can’t believe there is no chatter about the Bruins hockey? I mean them boys are rocking it! Quite the game today with Tampa. Not often you see a full scale melee like that at the nine second mark! Hah!

Shhhh :lol:

13 more points to surpass the record....

Being a New England sports fan by birth... there's always that sense of doom that lingers in back of your mind.

So I have just one more bracket to put up in the container for the dehumidifier. Dam it I am out of welding gass! Pissed me off.

Just won one of these always wanted to test the crap out of one.
nc_ohc=Tz9Pmd04EVsAX8nAdpM&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

In my bracket group, I’m the only one with a team left to play, that being UCONN. But I’m still just 3rd of 12, but I was 9th…
To have any team alive headed to the Final Four is amazing this year. I'm pulling for San Diego State Aztecs now, think they're joining the PAC10 or PAC12 whatever it is these days.

Morning, hope you guys all have a great day :) I was a bit fucked up last night and ended up watching this movie like 3 times... i love good bad movies and this might be the king. The bad colorization just caps it..
P.S. Jack Elam was awesome..

-
Back