Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Canes beat To .

wmsmiley-shit-hits-the-fan.gif

Had what I would consider a close call today driving the car in Vietnam. It's always dangerous anyhow. I was at a busy intersection in the left lane turning onto another busy road. Waiting for the light to change. When the light changed I moved forward and started to turn left onto the new road. Some middle-aged guy on a motorbike tried to turn left from my right which is what they always do anyhow. But anyhow he must not have been looking very closely cuz he ran into the front right corner of the car. Just bumped it really, but he almost went down. Had to laugh. Wants to go left on a motorbike from the right lane in front of a car. He would die in America. Anyhow last drive in the car here in Vietnam today. Brought it over to my buddy's bank and parked it in the underground parking garage for the time that I am in America.

Morning!
-15° this morning,high of zero. Be a cold trip to the city in the Fargo,heat isnt that great. Sun is warm so that will help.

Had what I would consider a close call today driving the car in Vietnam. It's always dangerous anyhow. I was at a busy intersection in the left lane turning onto another busy road. Waiting for the light to change. When the light changed I moved forward and started to turn left onto the new road. Some middle-aged guy on a motorbike tried to turn left from my right which is what they always do anyhow. But anyhow he must not have been looking very closely cuz he ran into the front right corner of the car. Just bumped it really, but he almost went down. Had to laugh. Wants to go left on a motorbike from the right lane in front of a car. He would die in America. Anyhow last drive in the car here in Vietnam today. Brought it over to my buddy's bank and parked it in the underground parking garage for the time that I am in America.

Come a long way with all the battery powered stuff today. I almost forgot about these.

nc_ohc=ODTtwVO-wxoAX-avej2&_nc_ht=scontent.fmci1-3.jpg

I still use them rebuilding to easy to strip or cross thread housings, but other than that barely use them except for prybars!

This one is interesting electronic for a 1955 331 Hemi, needed to match the curve and extend the shaft. Had to think for a change.

DSC01353.JPG

Anyone hear from RustyRatRod, I don't know what town he live in Georgia, but a big *** Tornado is on the ground headed straight east..
This has been a terrible storm system, has kill 25 people in Mississippi.. @RustyRatRod
60 mile south of Atlanta, near Greenville

That theory is that the year preceding the final year of a a La Niña year and the year following are the most dangerous for tornadoes.

There’s not a lot of data out there to support it yet, but it’s a trend I’ve noticed and surely someone is researching it as well.

Might explain the quiet cycles between monster tornadoes. By monster I mean F5s. We’ve been in an F5 drought since the Moore,ok tornado almost 10-11 years ago now. Which coincides with the first year of the last La Niña cycle

So couldnt Make Matts Pary Friday felt like total crap. So yesterday he come in the shop with a case of blur beer, a tray of chicken and ribs with all the sides. Says sorry I missed you but brought the party to you! Hell of a friend. Gave him the salesman sample sewing machine for his wife, Man he was excited super rare one I guess. What goes around comes around!

So couldnt Make Matts Pary Friday felt like total crap. So yesterday he come in the shop with a case of blur beer, a tray of chicken and ribs with all the sides. Says sorry I missed you but brought the party to you! Hell of a friend. Gave him the salesman sample sewing machine for his wife, Man he was excited super rare one I guess. What goes around comes around!
Nice guy!

-
Back