Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It’s not, probably the most solid part on the car.
You can coat the inside of the cowl with this or cavity wax the sprayhead sprays in every direction on the end of a long plastic tube that you can bend around
Go through the heat vents and any hole you can get the nozzle in and make sure you have eye protection and a disposable paint suit will help.
It sprays real fast and makes a mess on everything and doesn't come off real easy. Don't ask me how I know. lol

IMG_20230326_074236630_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230326_074303484.jpg

Morning, hope you guys all have a great day :) I was a bit fucked up last night and ended up watching this movie like 3 times... i love good bad movies and this might be the king. The bad colorization just caps it..
P.S. Jack Elam was awesome..

Jack Elam was great in all his movies. One of my favorite actors

You can coat the inside of the cowl with this or cavity wax the sprayhead sprays in every direction on the end of a long plastic tube that you can bend around
Go through the heat vents and any hole you can get the nozzle in and make sure you have eye protection and a disposable paint suit will help.
It sprays real fast and makes a mess on everything and doesn't come off real easy. Don't ask me how I know. lol

View attachment 1716068843

View attachment 1716068844
Same as fluid film but more expensive.

I used that inside my frame rails once i got everything cleaned up

I spray the cars down once a year it works great. I have a sprayer though and use clear. Good stuff it works!
Amazon product ASIN B08R7RJSX6

I used that inside my frame rails once i got everything cleaned up
I used it in my lower 1/4's rockers and doors as well. Cavity wax is going in sometime this summer when I get my car hoist. I hope to have one anyway.

Another trick is slip plate it is basically liquid graphite great on exhaust manifolds. and lasts a few years.
136.jpg

056.jpg

Probably overkill once a year but do it when I do oil changes. Just messy to brush on spray is the way to go. Lanolin basically so good on rubber parts.

I used it in my lower 1/4's rockers and doors as well. Cavity wax is going in sometime this summer when I get my car hoist. I hope to have one anyway.
Yeah.. i have a 2018 grand cherokee that is prime for rust to start up.. i REALLY need to rustproof it this summer.. i keep putting it off

-
Back