Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just got back from hosting a tasting. We sampled 3 different ryes, all 3 different proof, age, and all different but..........................they were all the same recipe's, same distillery, and they were matured on the 4th floor or higher of the warehouse. We only had 3 gals and they were beginners but they had a great time and learned a lot. It was fun.
Would be interesting to be there.

Need to find me a good idea on protecting my Scamp when I travel to Pittsburgh so I can stay at a motel on the way and not worry about getting my car stolen.
I can when parked turn the front tire all the way to the left or right and locking the steering wheel. I have a hidden battery shut off that takes a key. Hood latch is a button under the dash.
I can easily remove the steering wheel. My car alarm bit the dust so need to replace it.
I like Hoppy's idea of hooking a coil to the car body but not sure how to do that and the liabilities on shocking some innocent person that tries to lift the car cover for a peek at my car even if I put a sign on it stating "DO NOT TOUCH"
I have insurance on it but not wanting to collect it if it is stolen I prefer to keep my car.
I agree with Hoppy.
Yes you can kill it any number of ways so it won't start, or won't keep running.
The real danger these days is not the general thief or joyrider whose stealing cars. They go for KIA's and modern stuff.
Odds are much more if it is to be stolen its by someone who has targetted it - and the odds on that are going to be a flatbed tow.

Last time I stayed at motel I thought about driving around back, but then decided it was best to be right out front where everyone could see it. Every situation is different. Just do the best you can and then don't worry about it.

Out at dinner last night at the Korean BBQ place in the mall here in my city. All of my girls from the Yoga class. Sunday morning now here in Vietnam. Another big bash today around noon. Don't know how long that'll go. But that should be the last one. Heading up to Saigon tomorrow around noon. Flight is at 8:00 p.m. Monday here in Vietnam.
IMG_20230326_061851.jpg

IMG_20230326_070543.jpg

IMG_20230326_070524.jpg

Well the good news is that I found 5 footish Excelsa Cedars and got a $2 per tree discount on 20 trees so $13 each. The bad news is that I have to plant 20 trees tomorrow lol!

Image - 2023-03-25T170154.882.jpeg

Out at dinner last night at the Korean BBQ place in the mall here in my city. All of my girls from the Yoga class. Sunday morning now here in Vietnam. Another big bash today around noon. Don't know how long that'll go. But that should be the last one. Heading up to Saigon tomorrow around noon. Flight is at 8:00 p.m. Monday here in Vietnam.
View attachment 1716068665

View attachment 1716068666

View attachment 1716068667
I would just be loving that Mitch, I'm sure you are. Terrible having all those girls around isn't it? HA!

Need to find me a good idea on protecting my Scamp when I travel to Pittsburgh so I can stay at a motel on the way and not worry about getting my car stolen.
I can when parked turn the front tire all the way to the left or right and locking the steering wheel. I have a hidden battery shut off that takes a key. Hood latch is a button under the dash.
I can easily remove the steering wheel. My car alarm bit the dust so need to replace it.
I like Hoppy's idea of hooking a coil to the car body but not sure how to do that and the liabilities on shocking some innocent person that tries to lift the car cover for a peek at my car even if I put a sign on it stating "DO NOT TOUCH"
I have insurance on it but not wanting to collect it if it is stolen I prefer to keep my car.
Sleep in it… 1911 under your pillow

With all you boys from the NE United States I can’t believe there is no chatter about the Bruins hockey? I mean them boys are rocking it! Quite the game today with Tampa. Not often you see a full scale melee like that at the nine second mark! Hah!
Cause we’re Americans not Canadians….

-
Back