Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just had a big thunderboom and another wave of rain. Mostly done now-maybe one more round early evening and looking for a nice day tomorrow. A bit more sun and grass is gonna go nuts after all this rain. Might run the mower where the pup fertilizes, The rest of it is just starting to grow. Could see how uneven it is last night when my headlights were shining across.

Well it's official. Another day at the ER. Yesterday has me convinced it's time to move on. I will have to get in touch with Karl. He has my 318 roller it's up for sale as well as all my other mopar parts.
I will have to get a list together. No Carlisle, that's out also. I will miss you guys but the toast is burnt.
Thanks for all the fun and laughs.
Rest up and get better my friend, we need you around here.

Gas and grass you just missing a....
IMG_20230224_144658502_HDR.jpg
Got it covered Ray.

Well it's official. Another day at the ER. Yesterday has me convinced it's time to move on. I will have to get in touch with Karl. He has my 318 roller it's up for sale as well as all my other mopar parts.
I will have to get a list together. No Carlisle, that's out also. I will miss you guys but the toast is burnt.
Thanks for all the fun and laughs.
Get well my friend.

K... one side ported.. looks like ***.. gonna try laying it out better before hand on the second side and work a little on touching up the first side again.

-
Back