Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
No the trusses 4 or 6 apart? Just curious if they do it different there for the snow load.

My walls are different. 8x8's every 4 feet centered and then I put 2x12 in-between horizontally ever 16".

No the trusses 4 or 6 apart? Just curious if they do it different there for the snow load.
20221009_134320.jpg

Morning all you trusters !
Not me, I have 6 cameras on line that record for 25 days before they dump, plus my reputation, no one will drive up the hill except UPS and FedEx.
Our did you mean to say trustees :rofl:

we had a two car garage and I put a 20 ft addition on back. Then we built a new home with a 3 car garage and a 40x60 pole shed with 3 10x10 doors. Now I wish we would have built taller so i could have a lift. But I’m blessed to have what I have

we had a two car garage and I put a 20 ft addition on back. Then we built a new home with a 3 car garage and a 40x60 pole shed with 3 10x10 doors. Now I wish we would have built taller so i could have a lift. But I’m blessed to have what I have
Morning Pete so I'm guessing you have most of your car collection inside?

Rains here a lot in Vietnam during our summer time in America. That's why I like to spend my summers in America and my Winters here...
I understand you are bringing your lady to America, she is going to love it here I bet, has she ever been to the states Mitch ?

most, I have a 55 2dr Ply wagon, gas pump, pedal car and an old bicycle at the edge of yard, but that’s just for a display
And its so dang cool, I took a picture of it while on my 7 day visit I sure enjoyed

most, I have a 55 2dr Ply wagon, gas pump, pedal car and an old bicycle at the edge of yard, but that’s just for a display
That's cool hope to see it all when I come over. Thinking when it warms up a bit and loose some snow around here.

I understand you are bringing your lady to America, she is going to love it here I bet, has she ever been to the states Mitch ?
Yes I am bringing her and yes this would be her first trip to America. I'm sure it will be an eye opener.

Well it's official. Another day at the ER. Yesterday has me convinced it's time to move on. I will have to get in touch with Karl. He has my 318 roller it's up for sale as well as all my other mopar parts.
I will have to get a list together. No Carlisle, that's out also. I will miss you guys but the toast is burnt.
Thanks for all the fun and laughs.

Well it's official. Another day at the ER. Yesterday has me convinced it's time to move on. I will have to get in touch with Karl. He has my 318 roller it's up for sale as well as all my other mopar parts.
I will have to get a list together. No Carlisle, that's out also. I will miss you guys but the toast is burnt.
Thanks for all the fun and laughs.
Dam Wolfie, Hope it gets better give me a call when you are up to it.

-
Back