Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good afternoon for some Shiner Bock here.
Great minds think alike

99FC9034-7C71-4F01-942B-E2F90B39D3E5.jpeg

Just explained to someone at work that I didn't decline their meeting invite because of the time...I declined the topic. Asking me if I'm available on other days will have the same result so just stop...

Yeah... I'm loved

:rolleyes:
That is why we are misunderstood in todays work culture. In my mind you were simply being direct and efficient. They dont hear it. Nor do they want to.

Very tasty stuff. Spoetzl Brewery Shiner Texas since 1909
Tasty enough on a hot day after digging fence posts I believe I will have another! Cold enough to hurt my teeth from the beer fridge. Oddly enough when I first came back to the US I would store my beer under my bed so as to keep it at room temperature! Developed a liking for it not cold.

You have one of the ones before they went Big Box
Did you know that that’s actually two different series of mowers even if the model names are the same?

No joke, the John Deere mowers produced for the big box stores are produced with a lower QC, and lower quality threshold to allow them to be made cheaper.

The John Deere dealer direct mowers are made in a different facility, from a different vendor of parts and have a higher QC threshold.

I did the service catalog writing back in 2016 for the D and L series mowers.

Did you know that that’s actually two different series of mowers even if the model names are the same?

No joke, the John Deere mowers produced for the big box stores are produced with a lower QC, and lower quality threshold to allow them to be made cheaper.

The John Deere dealer direct mowers are made in a different facility, from a different vendor of parts and have a higher QC threshold.

Yes. Generally referred to as "The WalMart Affect" Volume and lower price point.

Of course they are. Big box makes deals with Deere to make a cheaper made model for them. You still get a Deere made machine but not the highest quality compared to the standard models the dealer sells.

Yes. Generally referred to as "The WalMart Affect" Volume and lower price point.

Walmart and ownership greed destroyed the company my brother worked for. Walmart kept demanding higher volume until they were the company's only customer... then cut their per unit price they would pay in half. Bankrupt them

Can't like that, Frank
No, i’m Frank. Fred’s over there.
Shovelled deck, its the biggest snowfall this winter. A good foot. Mom’s move was cancelled. So try again tomorrow. I hope as no transport on good friday so that would mean next week.

No, i’m Frank. Fred’s over there.
Shovelled deck, its the biggest snowfall this winter. A good foot. Mom’s move was cancelled. So try again tomorrow. I hope as no transport on good friday so that would mean next week.
**** Frank I thought you were over there. but doesn't matter we both got **** on.

K.. drivers rear window regulator cleaned and back in... The older regluator design is complete crap.. with everything cleaned and lubed they still don't run smooth. annoys me..

Also finished welding the frame connectors in.. I am 100% ashamed of my welds.. I used to weld for a living and i would fire me for what i just did :) Upside down on a cold floor using my not normal hand is no way to weld.... It's all solid just looks like ***

K.. drivers rear window regulator cleaned and back in... The older regluator design is complete crap.. with everything cleaned and lubed they still don't run smooth. annoys me..

Also finished welding the frame connectors in.. I am 100% ashamed of my welds.. I used to weld for a living and i would fire me for what i just did :) Upside down on a cold floor using my not normal hand is no way to weld.... It's all solid just looks like ***

Where's that sign..."I Welded and it Helded!"

-
Back