Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Working on my John Deere lawn tractor today. Pull the deck, scrape it out, sharpen the blades, Wash the tractor down, clean engine. Changing the engine oil and hydraulic oil and filters and air filter. Trying to get it ready for my new tenant. Tractor is 28 years old, and still going strong. Just got to make sure you PM them always.They are responsible for keeping the grass cut. Lol

View attachment 1716073663

View attachment 1716073664

You have one of the ones before they went Big Box

Still snowing and wind is a blowen. Got 3 feet of snow on my front door and not going to be able to clean that out soon.
Back door isn't to bad yet only about 2 feet to dig out so far.

IMG_20230405_143527064_HDR.jpg
Doing steaks on that BBQ grill tomorrow after I dig it out. LOL

You have one of the ones before they went Big Box
You can still get a good one at the dealer. Selling the lesser models at a big box store has worked for JD, the seller, and the consumer as well. They are cheaply made though. Warranty is still through the local dealer but don't expect instant repairs. Customers that bought the machine from the dealer get the best service.

Still snowing and wind is a blowen. Got 3 feet of snow on my front door and not going to be able to clean that out soon.
Back door isn't to bad yet only about 2 feet to dig out so far.

View attachment 1716073695Doing steaks on that BBQ grill tomorrow after I dig it out. LOL
There still isn't a dislike button. Sorry Fred...yuck

You can still get a good one at the dealer. Selling the lesser models at a big box store has worked for JD, the seller, and the consumer as well. They are cheaply made though. Warranty is still through the local dealer but don't expect instant repairs. Customers that bought the machine from the dealer get the best service.
I bought mine from a local farm store here in Maryland who is also a dealer. And I sat with the guy for about an hour and a half to Jew him down on the price. Lol :thumbsup:

Yep agree just the idea one to drink while it's grilling and then one with the steak. :thumbsup:
Beer is beer as far as I'm concerned. I drank some bad **** in the day and I drank some good stuff in the day. Beer is beer.

Just explained to someone at work that I didn't decline their meeting invite because of the time...I declined the topic. Asking me if I'm available on other days will have the same result so just stop...

Yeah... I'm loved

:rolleyes:

-
Back