Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I cut a cord or 2 a year at most, Have a Ryobi 18" I'm pretty happy with. I'd say it starts easier and runs better than the few Craftsman saws gone through over the years.
I’ve got a battery powered 12inch Ryobi that does okay. Lacks the torque to do much more than a 3-4 inch diameter branch. I mainly use it to trim the fence line. Works pretty good and it’s light enough.

Kids would need to be buckled up. Shoulder harness of some flavor would keep their faces from the shoulder bar. But, then the down bars towards the truck from main hoop will need to be sorted too.
I’m thinking of the down bars following the sail panels and being right against the body. Probably wouldn’t meet any class rules but I don’t see how it’s harm much

Kids would need to be buckled up. Shoulder harness of some flavor would keep their faces from the shoulder bar. But, then the down bars towards the truck from main hoop will need to be sorted too.
Honestly I’d like to hide the thing behind some custom interior panels, even considered making the quarter windows fixed to allow me to French in the roll cage

I know, they did the massive 4ft tall ram a couple of years ago
They posted a 16 injector intake this year for the Gen 3 hemi “to match your injector count to your spark plugs”

My last Craftsman, in the second season, was a struggle to start... broke two pull cords. When the second cord snapped so did I. Holding the bar, I beat it against a tree until there was nothing left but the piece of the bar I was holding.

Some anger challenges there. :lol:
Sounds like some good old fashioned therapy to me. Clearly a cost savings move. One hour on the couch is what, 175 dollars, maybe 200? Look at the money you saved.

Mine is red. I guess because it's so old. Like I said 1985. Still runs like a top.
Mine is older then that!
s-l1600.jpg

Working on my John Deere lawn tractor today. Pull the deck, scrape it out, sharpen the blades, Wash the tractor down, clean engine. Changing the engine oil and hydraulic oil and filters and air filter. Trying to get it ready for my new tenant. Tractor is 28 years old, and still going strong. Just got to make sure you PM them always.They are responsible for keeping the grass cut. Lol

PXL_20230405_164706452.jpg

PXL_20230405_164654455.jpg

-
Back