Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey guys. I made all the brake lines myself. Bulk tubing and nos fittings. Worked out...

Anyone have a need for a brand new in box manual boost controller?

Well two loads to the dump already today and waiting on a load of trim for the house plus some sheeting to lay down for a concrete form. 3/4 plywood ain’t cheap. I sure second guess my decision to do all this myself. I think stroking a check would have been a much better plan, but then there is the whole bouncing thing!

Well two loads to the dump already today and waiting on a load of trim for the house plus some sheeting to lay down for a concrete form. 3/4 plywood ain’t cheap. I sure second guess my decision to do all this myself. I think stroking a check would have been a much better plan, but then there is the whole bouncing thing!
Yeah, but just think of all the money you're saving by doing it yourself. I did the same thing 39 years ago here at my house in America. Built 90% of the house myself with my friends and family. Of course I was much younger then. Lol

Careful John don't want to hear about you blowing out a knee or back.
Your doing a great job on the house though and wish I had your energy.

Brake job is done, sat on tractor in the rain to create some drainage. I want to build an awning of sorts to keep rain from hitting the shop door. Water running into shop pisses me off.

Found it...10.8V 2.5Ah. Looks almost like a cordless Dremel battery. More amps for the size by keeping the volts down -probably gives a little more run time vs if they did 18-20V. Other mini saws I see are sold with 2 big batteries. Nice they keep the weight down, but I would have a spare on the charger...
I ran it a couple hours the other day. Finished the job before the battery ran out. Mine only came with one battery.

th?id=OIP.jpg
18,000 dead Holsteins in Texas. I'm having a vision of the profit margin for processed beef producers increasing slightly. Let's stick with the marine life based cat food for the time being.

View attachment 1716077784 18,000 dead Holsteins in Texas. I'm having a vision of the profit margin for processed beef producers increasing slightly. Let's stick with the marine life based cat food for the time being.
Most were blown apart and burned. If anything they’ll become lipstick and plastic as you can’t process for consumption any beef that has opened flesh or burns

It's all grass fed bovine anyway. It either tastes like dairy cow (grass) or sagebrush! :rofl: :rofl:
I always knew it was going to be a good day at the rock farm when the wind was blowin' just right from Manuel's dairy just up the street and he dug into the silage pile to feed the cows. Just go to the front steps of the control room and take a deep breath and get a contact high from the fermenting corn :rofl:

I always knew it was going to be a good day at the rock farm when the wind was blowin' just right from Manuel's dairy just up the street and he dug into the silage pile to feed the cows. Just go to the front steps of the control room and take a deep breath and get a contact high from the fermenting corn :rofl:
I like silage smell. It reminds me of a distillery or a ethanol plant.

Bunker silo's are safer. Upright silos capture Nitrogen oxide in the enclosure around the ladder. It will take you out.

Price of gas just jumped again. $1.61 a litre.thats about $7.00 a gallon cdn.

:rofl::thumbsup:

-
Back