Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When I left Vietnam last month gasoline there was approximately 23,500 dong. Which is almost exactly $1 per liter. I guess that's not too bad considering that the motor bikes there are pretty good on gas mileage.

They still have leaded gas their?
I'm trying to find an old military Jeep there for me to ride around in. I've seen a few here and there. And I know there are many that were left behind.
PXL_20221205_002139884.jpg

Last edited:
That would be a blast. They can go anywhere. They got that one right.
That's the only one I've seen in my city of Vinh Long. It pulled up right outside of one of my favorite cafes I was at back in January. I did get to talk to the guy, he was actually from Saigon and had driven down. But he told me there's Jeep clubs mostly in the bigger cities. I got his number and I will visit with him and his group when I go to Saigon again. Love to have one of those. Even if it's ratty I can fix it up myself in Vietnam if I can get the parts. Lol

Morning dreamers rain here overnight and will continue off and on today, but we needed it.
Yesterday I got pre-emergent down in the two acre meadow, mowed five acres, new plants in the ground with 15 bags of mulch and Cheryl's wildflower seed down before the rain so all good. A busy day!!

Up again already. Getting ready to head back home. Got a migraine. Hope I caught it in time. Seems like I did

20230414_232530.jpg

20230414_201047.jpg

Rain for us here, neighbors road was washed out by culvert from the snow melt Tues and now water is flowing again.

-
Back