Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got up early (for me) and over to @rod7515 to get mower tires mounted. :thumbsup: :thankyou: Saved me a lot of work and cussin! Not sure I would have got them on by hand...
More coffee and I'll go bolt them on.

Good Morning.
I haven't tried doing that but it doesn't look super easy to me in the videos I've seen. I'm running mine one more season.

I haven't tried doing that but it doesn't look super easy to me in the videos I've seen. I'm running mine one more season.

I fought mine for an hour. Hauled them off to the farm store and they mounted them for a few dollars. They are a pain.
I did my 8' fronts by hand a while back. Not fun, but I got them on. These are 12" on the back. He said that's the smallest his machine does -and he just doesn't deal with the smaller ones. As he hit the first one with the bead breaker, I commented that that would have been a half hour for me. :BangHead: LOL

I did my 8' fronts by hand a while back. Not fun, but I got them on. These are 12" on the back. He said that's the smallest his machine does -and he just doesn't deal with the smaller ones. As he hit the first one with the bead breaker, I commented that that would have been a half hour for me. :BangHead: LOL
I was thinking tubes would be easier. Patching a hole would be a challenge! Lon just fixes it with plug. (rope type). I never had luck with that.

It's Shoebox Saturday!

shoeboxsunday.jpg

Good morning :D

I've taken my rear tires which I think are pretty good sized to Les Schwab for flat repairs and they put tubes in them.

New saw worked great on these bigger trees, think I'll keep the 25 inch bar on as I had to back cut the largest of the two just a little. Got through over 1/3 of the big logs, finishing them today is the goal with rain/wind on the way.

Image - 2023-04-15T063440.080.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-15T063520.819.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-15T063540.804.jpeg

Nice having been on this thread for years - I can go back and look up when I did stuff. LOL. Was actually 3 years already since I did the fronts! I commented how I got them off. Ran one of the cars on them to break the bead while it still had a few psi. Then take the stem core out of the tube and pop it the rest of the way. Otherwise the tube was popping the bead right back on! Forgot just how much fun that was..NOT!

Our puppy has gained 5 pounds, now about 10 pounds but daughter noticed this eagle near the garden eyeballing her.

Image - 2023-04-15T072017.613.jpeg

We've had this pig door stop for years, can't think of how many times I've kicked it. Suddenly for some unknown reason I feel I should weld it to a project lol!

Doorstop Pig.jpeg

-
Back