Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I learnt to bust down tires by hand. Cliff found a used air powered Coats tire machine later. He wouldn't let us do split rims and that didn't hurt my feelings at all :lol:

Found this for any of you guys that are still stuck in Winter. LOL
nc_ohc=ZwHtu3UnyQQAX8tCuJG&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

Got up early (for me) and over to @rod7515 to get mower tires mounted. :thumbsup: :thankyou: Saved me a lot of work and cussin! Not sure I would have got them on by hand...
More coffee and I'll go bolt them on.

Good Morning.
The big trick on small tires is clamp a vise grip on the wheel. I cut my tire change time in half if not more by doing that.

Just put the snowblower away that I didn't even use this year.. Put some Stabil in and tried to start it. :BangHead::mad: Nope. After about 10 pulls I took plug uut. Not the worst I've seen... Cleaned up and back in. Still no start. Drained a little gas through the bowl and it fired right up. :thumbsup:

Just put the snowblower away that I didn't even use this year.. Put some Stabil in and tried to start it. :BangHead::mad: Nope. After about 10 pulls I took plug uut. Not the worst I've seen... Cleaned up and back in. Still no start. Drained a little gas through the bowl and it fired right up. :thumbsup:
after a couple of years of not using mine i pushed it to the curb.. was gone in 20 mins.. more garage space! :)

after a couple of years of not using mine i pushed it to the curb.. was gone in 20 mins.. more garage space! :)
I have 2 now. This was a freebie from work last year. Older Honda single stage with hardly any run time. I figure if I keep both of them ready, I will never need either! :thumbsup:

I have 2 now. This was a freebie from work last year. Older Honda single stage with hardly any run time. I figure if I keep both of them ready, I will never need either! :thumbsup:
I just wish i had more garage space.. my garage is 2.5 wide and 2 deep which is great cept i have to park my daily driver in there also.. space goes away fast. one of the reasons i haven't yanked my engine out yet... need to find a scraper to take the poly away once it's out

Last edited:
Haven't used my snowblower in a couple of years now. I think I started it up last year. Should probably do it again. But.... It is here for the tenant to use. They are responsible to keep the driveway cleared in case of snow. Lol

I just wish i had more garage space.. my garage is 2.5 wide and 2 deep which is great cept i have to park my daily driver in there also.. space goes away fast. one of the reasons i haven't yanked my engine out yet... need to find a scraper to take the poly away once it's out
Yeh, my garage has lots of extras. Ssposed to be a 2 car. Winter one, Summer none… :p

Well I gotta go, I am taking today off and heading to a gun show. My only objective is to come home empty handed. I am going just to promote our range. My back is smoked any from wrestling a bunch of 80 pound sakrete bags yesterday. I am whipped.
Thinking about going to the nra show here tomorrow

@halifaxhops. What do you think about the timing in my Demon if I end up leaving vacuum advance off? Initial and when to bring it in?

9 something to 1
Ported /shaved heads
Whiplash 440 cam
Tunnel Ram and 660 holleys. 1:1 linkage and no power valves

-
Back