Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
-3°c and warming up a little. Didnt go to shop at all yesterday. So today i wil at least go turn on the heat, warm it up some. Clean up some benches. Almost time for a day of reckoning in there.

Got slammed with rebuilds yesterday. Have a few more to go today. Daughter and SIL are coming over to finish up the yard work for me. Good Kid.

Got slammed with rebuilds yesterday. Have a few more to go today. Daughter and SIL are coming over to finish up the yard work for me. Good Kid.
Yeah, have them come to my house and do yard work. The last tenants left it a mess.

Morning all not much to report here. Yesterday was a rainy 40's north wind type day. Today can only be better. Have a great day!!

OMR see that 65 cuda thats being parted? That the plate on the dash your looking for?

Clean up some benches. Almost time for a day of reckoning in there.
Think I might do some of that today. Too much stuff out of place. Spend more time hunting for tools than using them, And maybe give the Mazda a good wash...

Good Morning

Of course I cant find it now!
I can't find nuthin...
1cc12ae4fa42796ac905bc307c38d719.jpg

Usually decent deals on Mopar stuff. Geared more towards the other makes kind of like Hershey. I did a parts pick up at Hershey last year it was horrible, rain and cold. Every single table was a blue tarp. Never again in that weather.

I just caught on thier website (Carlisle) they give a $5 off military admission. Pretty cool considering how tight they are.

Still don't have my Suburban out of the shop, owner found that National spring makes a "soft ride" rear spring, not sure how long that's going to take but glad to have it done that way so spring rates are close.

-
Back