Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, things here in America are certainly not like they are in Vietnam. My big house is empty and I needed to have somebody come and clean it. I always use Latino women because they are usually less expensive. Had three of them today here for 7 hours cleaning every inch of the big house. Conversely in Vietnam sometimes we have five people cleaning our house inside and out and the courtyard all day long probably 10 hours. In Vietnam it costs about 150 bucks. I just paid these Latino ladies $500 USD. Lol. Headed back to Vietnam soon. Can't stand the heat here. Lol

Productive day. Went out to cut down last years Zebra grass and trim back some new shoots on one bush. Ended up doing major cleanup of the garden. Chicken wire fought me all the way. Couldn't get a hold on it to pull. Ended up wrapping it on bumper tubes and backed out. :thumbsup: Not planning to do much with it this year. Just not in a dirt scratching mood... Need to rebuild something to keep the birds out of the blueberries. Probably not much more. Will do a few tomato plants. Maybe weed ki ll some of it to dress up and re-seed grass.

D744599E-05F2-4B46-BC86-4C7307C95F9E.jpeg

351AA6E1-A105-401C-AE7B-44ECED5BE71B.jpeg

12AD6989-6A73-4613-9032-91DE47EA521D.jpeg

Buddy converted his camaro into a trans am…
Put a bud light in the cup holder:p

My dad hauled a bunch of 12 footers home one friday evening in his '60 F100 with 6' bed. They were secured in the bed properly with the tailgate down. About 2 miles from home he was stopped by a CHP officer on a seldom used road. Officer got out of his car with a tape measure and went straight to the lumber. Proceeded to write Dad a citation for the lumber 4' 2" longer than the tailgate without a red flag and 4' was the limit. :wtf: :BangHead::realcrazy::lol:

Well I just got done mowing. All my work this winter picking up logs and rocks, filling in ruts and holes paid off. I was able to mow in 3rd gear instead of 2nd. Likely only make sense to Dukie as I think we are the only ones dumb enough to farm but gaining a gear when you are mowing fifty acres or so is a big deal.

My dad hauled a bunch of 12 footers home one friday evening in his '60 F100 with 6' bed. They were secured in the bed properly with the tailgate down. About 2 miles from home he was stopped by a CHP officer on a seldom used road. Officer got out of his car with a tape measure and went straight to the lumber. Proceeded to write Dad a citation for the lumber 4' 2" longer than the tailgate without a red flag and 4' was the limit. :wtf: :BangHead::realcrazy::lol:
Yea that is one jerk of a cop !When I built my garage I had 24 foot 2x6 I closed the tailgate wedged them against the tail gate and let them sit on the roof and they hung over the front . Went down the hiway never got stopped. Probably needed a flag for low flying aircraft tho !

Last edited:
With box pizza like this under 7 bucks, hardly makes sense to order out. I still love a good fresh baked crust, but comes at 3 x the $.

5A4AFCBD-B20B-4807-B115-931CDB6FBFE5.jpeg

Awesome new (to me anyway) brew… not as thick/heavy as a lot of imp stouts. Pours black as expected. Just enough chocolate. I. e. It’s beer, not a chocolate drink. And I think the rated 9ABV might be a bit light. :thumbsup:

91E328C2-7F7E-4CBD-87D0-2F523340D3F2.jpeg

Awesome new (to me anyway) brew… not as thick/heavy as a lot of imp stouts. Pours black as expected. Just enough chocolate. I. e. It’s beer, not a chocolate drink. And I think the rated 9ABV might be a bit light. :thumbsup:

View attachment 1716078233
And I thought sure I had tried every imperial stout ever made! Hah! Never tried that one. I like the ones that are not coffee based. I always figure if you can read thru it, it ain’t beer! I have been on a Black Butte Porter binge of late. I was getting addicted to the Dragons Milk!

With box pizza like this under 7 bucks, hardly makes sense to order out. I still love a good fresh baked crust, but comes at 3 x the $.

View attachment 1716078232
Red Baron. That's the only boxed pizza I like to buy. I know it's cheap but I like it. And I like the thin crust. But I always doctor it up with extra pepperoni, bacon, and mozzarella.

Ha, You ain't seen nothin. In Vietnam it is amazing what you will see them carrying on just a small motorbike. I have seen them carry 20 ft pieces of rebar, long pieces of plastic plumbing, refrigerators, yes refrigerators, in the standing up position on the back of the motorcycle, roofing sections five times as long as the bike, and sometimes as many as five humans on a motorbike. It's hilarious. I've seen so much of it now I quit taking pictures of it. Lol. Lol

Ha, You ain't seen nothin. In Vietnam it is amazing what you will see them carrying on just a small motorbike. I have seen them carry 20 ft pieces of rebar, long pieces of plastic plumbing, refrigerators, yes refrigerators, in the standing up position on the back of the motorcycle, roofing sections five times as long as the bike, and sometimes as many as five humans on a motorbike. It's hilarious. I've seen so much of it now I quit taking pictures of it. Lol. Lol
You could start a freight service with a Jeep :lol:

Oh ok now I feel better Mitch.:thankyou:

Our lumberyard puts flags on as a courtesy.

-
Back