Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Foggy here too. I mixed beer, bourbon, and brandy last night. They are all fighting for space in my head! :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:
th.jpg

Wife had dogs out saw a coyote in front yard, that's two in a week or so maybe the population is up this year dunno

Security Deposit?
Yes of course there was a security deposit. I just had a team of Latino women come and clean the house, got a carpet guy coming this week to clean carpet, plus they owe me for 2 months of electric on the house. All will be deducted from their security deposit. Probably going to let them go in the yard work though

We have a niece up in Minot, my mother went and visited her last year, weather was pretty rough, think it was April. Niece's husband is Air Force, we might end up visiting them up there sometime.
That would be great keep me updated I'll meet up with you if you have time.

Got home safely late last night. Just trying to wake up a bit now. Bunch of storms and wind but all ok just took longer. We saw 86⁰ and sunny to 30⁰ and snowing, to rain and thunderstorms. 50⁰ temp swing on Friday and 30⁰ swing yesterday. 2,000 miles in 2 days but was really a good trip

Got home safely late last night. Just trying to wake up a bit now. Bunch of storms and wind but all ok just took longer. We saw 86⁰ and sunny to 30⁰ and snowing, to rain and thunderstorms. 50⁰ temp swing on Friday and 30⁰ swing yesterday. 2,000 miles in 2 days but was really a good trip
Glad ya made it back safe that was a long drive.

I now see we have a winter weather advisory for today thru tomorrow. Summer was great when it lasted. Drove the car almost every day of it.

Welcome back travelers! Good morning late risers!

Car is washed. Had some breakfast. Heading back out to clean up interior soon.

That's a lot of miles for 2 days, welcome back!

Yes of course there was a security deposit. I just had a team of Latino women come and clean the house, got a carpet guy coming this week to clean carpet, plus they owe me for 2 months of electric on the house. All will be deducted from their security deposit. Probably going to let them go in the yard work though
Sounds right. If you rented them a clean house, they should leave it that way. Yard work is a seasonal thing. Unless they actually damaged stuff it's a bit more subjective as to what they should have done.

-
Back