Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a couple core 904's, really should play around like you're doing in case I have something there I can build up. Will admit don't know crap about them, bought them cheap and quite awhile ago.
Yeah.. most things that are not high performance for these cars is really not that expensive. I had a stock, non-Sure Grip 7¼ rear that I monkeyed around with before I did work on the rear brakes.

Finished up with the green wood, wanted to get it into rounds and separate it from the fir/alder pile which is seasoned. Measured the stumps, both over 33 inches which surprised me. Need to build a woodshed this summer.

Image - 2023-04-16T171420.430.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-16T171444.344.jpeg

Thanks, most of the one's I've looked at so far come with a 16GB. Lots of model numbers in the A series, night time, invisible scanning etc., gotta do some research.
Yes there is a lot of junk out there. Do your research is the best plan . I bought a cheaper one first , my mistake what a piece of junk . then I found the Moultrie so far so good!!!

I have a couple core 904's, really should play around like you're doing in case I have something there I can build up. Will admit don't know crap about them, bought them cheap and quite awhile ago.
They tend to be pretty inexpensive but a strong rig.

I like running through a practice tear down and build so I can figure things out

Wife had dogs out saw a coyote in front yard, that's two in a week or so maybe the population is up this year dunno
Have a bunch of them here this year. Had to cut the dogs walk short, there were 4 of them walking just over the ridge from us. I was out there without my sidearm for some reason.

They tend to be pretty inexpensive but a strong rig.

I like running through a practice tear down and build so I can figure things out
I rebuilt mine. Studied the FSM. Found a great video tutorial. and last but not least- found a great guy at a transmission shop to do the clutches. Good thing, cause he found a bad seal I didn't even know was there.

Took a while, but all caught up. Home, for a few weeks, then off to Yellowstone! I booked a Trip to Alaska in 2025. An RV guided tour! Really looking forward to it, BUT it is in july, will miss carlisle, 2025 Over 10 thousand driving miles from our place back home!!!

Took a while, but all caught up. Home, for a few weeks, then off to Yellowstone! I booked a Trip to Alaska in 2025. An RV guided tour! Really looking forward to it, BUT it is in july, will miss carlisle, 2025 Over 10 thousand driving miles from our place back home!!!
Did ya go playin' in Van Nuys at Spring Fling?

Fun fact...

I did verify here on the site in an exchange between Tom and another member. Screen shot provided if you want to make a pen and ink change.

The ID for this 904 is incorrectly listed on page 184 of Tom Hand's book as being a 727. It just made me do a double take...re-check the pan and the tail extension length.

Another example of how this site is such a cool resource.

View attachment 1716078578

View attachment 1716078580

View attachment 1716078581

View attachment 1716078582
Excellent find my friend, and I agree, this site is tops.
went to the ER this morning for my shoulder... to also find out i have covid finally.. Wooo!!! winning :)
What happened to your shoulder?
And I hope you shake the covid, might take 3 to 4 days, worse headache and tiredness i ever experienced.
I have a case of the "slows" today. it's snowing a little here now but it's not cold enough to stick around.
Hope its short lived, I got to 90 percent yesterday, removed half the 6ft dog kennel around the garden area, uncovered the garden witch was covered in leaves, glad to be feeling better yesterday

20230416_154717.jpg

20230416_154744.jpg

Finished up with the green wood, wanted to get it into rounds and separate it from the fir/alder pile which is seasoned. Measured the stumps, both over 33 inches which surprised me. Need to build a woodshed this summer.

View attachment 1716078728

View attachment 1716078729
Building a smoke house ?
Thanks, most of the one's I've looked at so far come with a 16GB. Lots of model numbers in the A series, night time, invisible scanning etc., gotta do some research.
Hang it 18 inches to 2 feet off the ground, no higher is what has been good for me, I have two set, one is hid very good pointing straight to the other, in case someone wants to steal the one I have set for game.

-
Back