Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fun fact...

I did verify here on the site in an exchange between Tom and another member. Screen shot provided if you want to make a pen and ink change.

The ID for this 904 is incorrectly listed on page 184 of Tom Hand's book as being a 727. It just made me do a double take...re-check the pan and the tail extension length.

Another example of how this site is such a cool resource.

20230416_104324.jpg

20230416_103533.jpg

20230416_103626.jpg

Screenshot_20230416_153557_Chrome.jpg

went to the ER this morning for my shoulder... to also find out i have covid finally.. Wooo!!! winning :)

I think I got moved to the beach near the British Columbia border while I slept :lol: Close to our heat of the day and it's a blistering 55° :lol: One of the homies sent me a YouTube about wheel locks. Anybuddy wanna see it? It is about 15 minutes long.

I think I got moved to the beach near the British Columbia border while I slept :lol: Close to our heat of the day and it's a blistering 55° :lol: One of the homies sent me a YouTube about wheel locks. Anybuddy wanna see it? It is about 15 minutes long.
Wheel locks, yea I'd like to see it.

Knowing Bill for 50+ years I was expectin' something completely off the wall :lol: but he surprised me :rofl:

If it was me stealing the back wheels I'd just unbolt the leaf springs and take the rear axle and all. Much easier. Might get a good set of gears as well. LOL

I have a case of the "slows" today. it's snowing a little here now but it's not cold enough to stick around.

-
Back