Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning.

Monday

Rained overnight...46° this morning. I think it'll go mid-50s is about it today.
71 and sunny today, Wensday night rain moves back in here
Hey Mike!
Hay, you returned my license plates
Pm me a good address, I thought I had a package, but I mailed it to myself I guess :rofl:

Good Morning Mopar Mob.....
Good morning Mitch, I see you have that fine lady working and working 6 days a week, I agree that will help her understand this country faster, hope she is not getting board, and you show her the finer things our country offer.. glad she made the trip ok and is jumping right in.

Ps. Time to have a round table with you son about respect of other people tools and home seems like :lol:

Eyeballing a Year One engine harness for the V8 swap... Electronic ignition... I have that chrome box on there... that with a Petronix Distibutor should be fine eh?

Eyeballing a Year One engine harness for the V8 swap... Electronic ignition... I have that chrome box on there... that with a Petronix Distibutor should be fine eh?
Petronix does not use a box Chris. Let me know when your ready I will build one for you. DO NOT use the .25 ohm ballast wiyh that box it will burn up on the street. Use around .8-1.0. They were designed for that combo to get 10KRPM out of them on the strip and cool down between runs.

Yep, eather, but not together, I went with the blue box

20230414_130303.jpg

Well yesterday the termites swarmed. Crap I dont need this. Prob need to tent the place.

Petronix does not use a box Chris. Let me know when your ready I will build one for you. DO NOT use the .25 ohm ballast wiyh that box it will burn up on the street. Use around .8-1.0. They were designed for that combo to get 10KRPM out of them on the strip and cool down between runs.

I have that blue box and ballast you sent me. Would I be better off just going with that?

Nice cover picture.

Saw a lot of turkeys in fields along the highway on my road trip.
Yep, moving here, drove the lawn mower over my pile of corn a few days ago, set my camera out, can't bait them here, but I bet they can find some corn :rofl:

Well yesterday the termites swarmed. Crap I dont need this. Prob need to tent the place.
I have an old wood pile 40 yards away from the house, out here in the woods they leave my house alone because of better food, I have sprayed that pile and covered it up. Just don't cook with it
I have that blue box and ballast you sent me. Would I be better off just going with that?
I like the mopar box myself, never put me on the side of the road in 30 years. Now a voltage regulator has, but I carry on and a mopar ecu, easy to swap

Hey... that corn is for the deer so if those turkeys get into it, you go right ahead and shoot them to protect that corn
I like the way you think, thanks
Street and country road cruising mostly. I don't know what that translates to RPM-wise.
3grand, if you mat it possibly 4500 rpm at the most I would say

-
Back