Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I went out and started my two oldies yesterday. The 55 has a Dakota electrical dash setup and the reads had been messed up for a while.
I suspected the fuel sender so bought a new one. I simply wired it up to see if that was the fix and it was dash reads returned to normal.
Plan on replacing it today.
Yesterday my buddy and I went through my 67-parts stash pricing and packing it for Carlisle.
Funny you can easily see my impulse buying over the years. deluxe chrome hubcaps, taillights, left side engine mounts, hood inserts, etc...
I have a truck load to sell should go quick.
Outstanding, if you bought them 10 years ago like I did you have a profit margin. Glad you had a good day yesterday

Do you have exhaust manifolds and intake ? Witch ones ? Going to keep an eye out for parts i may not use myself that I have .

Thanks Mike.

Engine has exhaust manifolds on it. Flappers are toast but I'm not winter driving... not sure that matters.

I have an Edelbrock intake for it... so I'm in pretty good shape to get started.

Thanks Mike.

Engine has exhaust manifolds on it. Flappers are toast but I'm not winter driving... not sure that matters.

I have an Edelbrock intake for it... so I'm in pretty good shape to get started.
Flappers need to be out , well here in Arkansas anyway.

Thanks Mike.

Take them out and plug the shaft holes.

I think we roll in Sunday. We want to take a day and either go back to Gettysburg or the museum at Harrisburg. I'll set up selling Tuesday afternoon maybe.
Starts thursday Now I believe they at least charge at the gate. I will set up Wed usually, much easier for me that way. let me know if you are going to the civil war museum we can meet up, have not been there in a while and Tim and Simone will prob want to go also, they should be here by then. The AACA museum is pretty cool in Hershey also. The tucker display will blow your mind. Not really big say two hours unless you talk to the Tucker guy, he is amazing!

Think Napa has solid sligtly tapered plugs just need the diameter.
Yes they do, but a good wire brush cleaning and JB weld does the trick, my 360 ramcharger is still running quite and never leaked for 6 years when I had it, new owner has it now for two years, sounded great when I seen it in November

I bet PC-7 would work also. I like it alot better then JB weld but takes a day to dry solid. Hell you can drill and tap that stuff.

Think Napa has solid sligtly tapered plugs just need the diameter.

This is what's in there

20230417_074007.jpg

What radiator did you use Mike?
I have the 67 model that Tony Fields had that he bought, but he never put it in because everyone talked him into an aluminum for his pumped up 340. I haven't tried putting the hood on yest, and it is sitting on Rubber grommets, hope it works with the hood shut, but I believe it will.

20230310_173243.jpg

20230310_173026.jpg

I had something weird on the R/T the other day go to get in there is like a switch button on the floor, never saw it before. Low and behold it has the stereo controls on the side of the wheel. I had no idea, out of sight out of mind!

-
Back