Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I did know it has the high option sound system. Low sucked taking some big *** amp out of the truck. To the head unit and also to another box behind the passenger kick plate.

Interesting a boes system from the factory.
Factory-Stereo-R-2069-3-detailed-image-1.png

In Rusty’s defense (and Lord knows he can defend himself) the thread dedicated to slanties will suck you in. Some of these guys really do amazing things with them. The super charged ones just blow me away. But man them guys build some very strong slanties. Just reading it was amazing. I think it is less than ten pages but worth the read.

Hope it doesn't bite real bad and ya get over it fast. Sorry the shoulder I bet was bad enough.
Naw... i honestly didn't even know i have it... i just have a cough and rough voice for now.. so not bad :) Yeah.. the shoulder.. they drugged me up and sent me home.. so today i'm back where i was before i went in...

Last edited:
In Rusty’s defense (and Lord knows he can defend himself) the thread dedicated to slanties will suck you in. Some of these guys really do amazing things with them. The super charged ones just blow me away. But man them guys build some very strong slanties. Just reading it was amazing. I think it is less than ten pages but worth the read.
You know it !! I had a head built years ago by one of those fellows, Ford valves and shaved 100 thousands.
Love mine, my creation of a high winding 170 /6 , dual manifolds, offey with a holley 390, move the battery to the back and fitted it with fresh air from a jeep 4.0 breather, drove the tar out of it for 7 years

Picture 222 092.jpg

You know it !! I had a head built years ago by one of those fellows, Ford valves and shaved 100 thousands.
Love mine, my creation of a high winding 170 /6 , dual manifolds, offey with a holley 390, move the battery to the back and fitted it with fresh air from a jeep 4.0 breather, drove the tar out of it for 7 years

View attachment 1716078950
That's the coolest look!

I bet PC-7 would work also. I like it alot better then JB weld but takes a day to dry solid. Hell you can drill and tap that stuff.
I know there are a bunch of JB products. Their plastic welder epoxy is awsome. But as far as the original stuff for metal, I agree. It is more of a filler product in my opinion. PC-7 is much better 'structural' epoxy.

Happy Monday!

Think I will try to do some of that organizing I keep trying to get at . Problem is I look at a few things and get sidetracked into some other thing I remember needs done. I did get the grass mowed and the mower oil changed yesterday. Plus a couple bids of landscape work. So all good. :thumbsup:

Other than that it's back to work day. :(

Morning fellers, nice day here mid 60s and sunshine. Need to get working on outside projects while the weather is good. But coffee first.

Morning fellers, nice day here mid 60s and sunshine. Need to get working on outside projects while the weather is good. But coffee first.
I hear that, hope to enjoy my day as well, today's high and sunny 71.
Turkey season opened here in northeast Arkansas today :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1681512556743.jpg

We are at the point now where most days are nice outside. I need to force myself to take care of the inside stuff that needs done too. I do see some rainy days coming up. But those days I usually don't feel like doing anything. LOL

Morning snowing here too , 36* . Like toolman it's not staying on the ground .Winter is not done with us yet!!:BangHead:

First job done. F150 with misfires. Two cylinders had water in the plug wells,pulled coils, dried them and blew out the water in the holes. Checked plugs, they are still fine. Im not slamming coils and plugs into it if it doesent need.

-
Back