Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wish I had a hit on the charts worth a bunch of green...
Well , I knew something was up for me to be feeling terrible for 14 days :( :BangHead:, I have contracted covid, I tested positive today, but they said I am on the back side of it, z pack and antibiotics start tomorrow morning, when U got this two weeks ago I was at an auction with a bunch of car parts, a 20 thousand dollar Maverick, and a 45 thousand dollar Cobra, cobra sold for 16 grand, Maverick went for 9 grand, I bought a few things and talked to a bunch of old friends, some got so close I had to be rude and back up as they talked..
My PC doctor already had 15 people test positive, 3 are in the hospital now in bad shape and those 3 never got the shots, so I am glad I am not in the hospital, he asked if I had my shots, I said yes, all 6. He said I don't have any worries then, only bad cases he has seen never had them.
Glad I stayed to myself while I was bad sick , they say the first 5 days are the only days I can transmit to anyone.
Pharmacy said these pills will Jake me up so don't start them today, breakfast time I will get all jaked up and see if This dang headache leaves.
Its been a long two weeks men, hope to be moving better soon.
@toolmanmike will be happy to have more help with this site I am sure, and all the other modes

Well , I knew something was up for me to be feeling terrible for 14 days :( :BangHead:, I have contracted covid, I tested positive today, but they said I am on the back side of it, z pack and antibiotics start tomorrow morning, when U got this two weeks ago I was at an auction with a bunch of car parts, a 20 thousand dollar Maverick, and a 45 thousand dollar Cobra, cobra sold for 16 grand, Maverick went for 9 grand, I bought a few things and talked to a bunch of old friends, some got so close I had to be rude and back up as they talked..
My PC doctor already had 15 people test positive, 3 are in the hospital now in bad shape and those 3 never got the shots, so I am glad I am not in the hospital, he asked if I had my shots, I said yes, all 6. He said I don't have any worries then, only bad cases he has seen never had them.
Glad I stayed to myself while I was bad sick , they say the first 5 days are the only days I can transmit to anyone.
Pharmacy said these pills will Jake me up so don't start them today, breakfast time I will get all jaked up and see if This dang headache leaves.
@toolmanmike will be happy to have more help with this site I am sure, and all the other modes

Well here's hoping you bounce back soon Mike!

Well here's hoping you bounce back soon Mike!
Thank you, something tells me (pharmacy) I will be all jaked up and moving after I start my z pack and antibiotics, my doughter inlaw that works for doctors told me I will love it :rofl:

Thank you, something tells me (pharmacy) I will be all jaked up and moving after I start my z pack and antibiotics, my doughter inlaw that works for doctors told me I will love it :rofl:

Well good thing you weren't like that for the auction... or you might have a $20,000 Cobra in the driveway

Wow Get well Mike !!

Take all the time you need Mike. Your health is more important than babysitting this site.

Well good thing you weren't like that for the auction... or you might have a $20,000 Cobra in the driveway
LMAO !! Thank you, I needed that :rofl::rofl:
Seriously thanks for spreading the joy!
Oops, didn't mean to be a Debbie downer :lol:
Wow Get well Mike !!
Thank you, I will do everything I can to get better, don't want to waist these spring like temps we are having
Take all the time you need Mike. Your health is more important than babysitting this site.
True, thank you bud

You do have the most hits sir, keep on clicking! I do take requests! But remember take it easy if you are sick.

You do have the most hits sir, keep on clicking! I do take requests! But remember take it easy if you are sick.
I sure will, speaking of hits ! This is one I bet :rofl:

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

-
Back