Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning boys

Bruins take game 1 but the Panthers were impressive on the attack. Ullmark was crazy in net. Boston better get their defense going.
Agreed, the score is really not a reflection of the game. The Panthers gave them all they wanted. Bs got out shot all night. The young Panther goalie is very talented, two pretty wonky goals on him. Good hockey all night.

Good morning everyone. I hope all is well. Been busy, I hope I haven't missed anything too important.

Deal of the day is
nc_ohc=60A0XpFQA0IAX_089Sg&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Seller's Description​

1971 Dodge Dart · Sedan · Driven 100,000 miles Dart for sale or trade. Was in fire. Before fire, car was perfect. No body filler and no wrecks. Have title and car has dash with dash plate. Let me know what you need. V8 car.

Or is this one better?
nc_ohc=zFBwF6qXSW8AX8tfZuI&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-1.jpg

LEGO Certified Professional Snap-on Van- new, sealed​

$400 · In stock
Listed in Newport, PA

Details​

• Condition
    New
  • Brand
    LEGO
Here is your once in a lifetime opportunity to own this rare LEGO set. You’re not going to find this in any store! Still new, sealed, and in the plastic wrapper. This has been very well cared for and it’s just time for me to downsize! No shipping available- pickup only! 221 easy weekly payments of $4.85 a week.

Oh crap market place is on a roll!
nc_ohc=7v5hTNYNIGoAX_N4F7r&_nc_ht=scontent.fagc1-2.jpg

Historic Commemorative Geological Markers​

$1,000

Details​

• Condition
    Used - like new
Over 8000 years ago, on a Tuesday, polar glaciers left behind these commemorative markers. Less informed people would call them "rocks". But you, the discerning buyer, know that these are examples of an earlier time: a time before Elvis Presley and Nickleback. A time when life was simpler and better- definitely shorter. You could have these certifiable antiques for your own, for much less than the price listed. You can have them for free! All you need to do is come and get them. Located at the rear of 242 N Mill Street, Thompsontown, PA- beside the entrance to the Park Baseball fields. I can't deliver, or even help load them, so bring help.

Or is this one better?
View attachment 1716079389

LEGO Certified Professional Snap-on Van- new, sealed​

$400 · In stock
Listed in Newport, PA

Details​

• Condition
    New
  • Brand
    LEGO
Here is your once in a lifetime opportunity to own this rare LEGO set. You’re not going to find this in any store! Still new, sealed, and in the plastic wrapper. This has been very well cared for and it’s just time for me to downsize! No shipping available- pickup only! 221 easy weekly payments of $4.85 a week.
Or $50 a week for 5 years! :rofl: :rofl:

Oh crap market place is on a roll!
View attachment 1716079390

Historic Commemorative Geological Markers​

$1,000

Details​

• Condition
    Used - like new
Over 8000 years ago, on a Tuesday, polar glaciers left behind these commemorative markers. Less informed people would call them "rocks". But you, the discerning buyer, know that these are examples of an earlier time: a time before Elvis Presley and Nickleback. A time when life was simpler and better- definitely shorter. You could have these certifiable antiques for your own, for much less than the price listed. You can have them for free! All you need to do is come and get them. Located at the rear of 242 N Mill Street, Thompsontown, PA- beside the entrance to the Park Baseball fields. I can't deliver, or even help load them, so bring help.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Just curious.. need to order my gasket kit for my motor soon.. just go felpro or is there a better one?

Nice.. ordered my balancer over 2 months ago now through summit.. went to TCI's page and they don't even list balancers as something they make anymore.

Fel Pro except for the head gaskets. Wait what are we building?

I always use FelPro. But then I am biased. I sold their product for 25 years. Good stuff
We sold Fitzgerald for years and then switched to Fel Pro because they had better coverage for the newer cars (mid 70's) :lol:

We sold Fitzgerald for years and then switched to Fel Pro because they had better coverage for the newer cars (mid 70's) :lol:
Yeah before my stores had FelPro, we had McCord gaskets and Victor gaskets. The former two were good quality gaskets but I think FelPro even better. You're right about the head gaskets though. Fel-Pro head gaskets are great and I've never had a failure with them but when building a high compression engine and you want to use a thinner head gasket I would always go steel.

-
Back