Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I got the first load ready to go to the dump today. All barbwire Sheetrock and fencing. once they open I can unload and get my truck back. It is all down hill from there. Another day on tractor mowing, only have about thirty more acres to go. Arghh. We get some rain I can burn my brush pile. It is getting out of control.

Well I got the first load ready to go to the dump today. All barbwire Sheetrock and fencing. once they open I can unload and get my truck back. It is all down hill from there. Another day on tractor mowing, only have about thirty more acres to go. Arghh. We get some rain I can burn my brush pile. It is getting out of control.
How many acres do you have?

I have a set of old snap on. They arent used alot but when you need one they are great.
I sold a lot of these too.

Screenshot_20230418_080626_Google.jpg

I don't usually do any burning, but I just tossed my old vanity on neighbors pile the other day. County just put us on a month long burn ban, so will depend on weather.They sometimes light it over Memorial weekend.

Good Morning

I have a hell of a burn pile ready. prob 20 long and 8 or so wide. Been waiting for heavy snow. it will be big!

I don't usually do any burning, but I just tossed my old vanity on neighbors pile the other day. County just put us on a month long burn ban, so will depend on weather.They sometimes light it over Memorial weekend.

Good Morning
saw that on the news. Not up here yet.

Deal of the day is
View attachment 1716079387

Seller's Description​

1971 Dodge Dart · Sedan · Driven 100,000 miles Dart for sale or trade. Was in fire. Before fire, car was perfect. No body filler and no wrecks. Have title and car has dash with dash plate. Let me know what you need. V8 car.
That'll buff out!
No wrecks, but it's all bent up :wtf: The building must have fell on it and they pushed it out with a loader...

I was hoping last season actually. The yard clean up doubled the size! :BangHead: Might call the fire dept see if they need practice.

I was hoping last season actually. The yard clean up doubled the size! :BangHead: Might call the fire dept see if they need practice.
I have a pile down back. I should drag the chipper down and get at it. Probably knock it down enough with a few hours work. Anything on the bottom is near rotted by now. Use the chips on flower beds.

Just wanted to jump in here and say good morning, feeling good this morning, walked about a 1/4 mile in this beautiful calm sunny morning, heard a turkey hunter calling turkey, so I turned around, glad I did because wife had spinach, egg and mushroom omelet ready, all new meds took and setting in the shop .
Have a great day everyone

FB_IMG_1681391526954.jpg

Just wanted to jump in here and say good morning, feeling good this morning, walked about a 1/4 mile in this beautiful calm sunny morning, heard a turkey hunter calling turkey, so I turned around, glad I did because wife had spinach, egg and mushroom omelet ready, all new meds took and setting in the shop .

View attachment 1716079429
Morning Mike. I hope you can get outside for some fresh air and sunshine today. Hope you're feeling better.

Sounds like you're on the downside to recovery. Take it easy and rest it's a recovery for the next few weeks.
Two years ago, I was one of those on the covid floor in the hospital and was a lucky one walking out after just five days.
The covid shot wasn't available then. The doctor told me since I'd never smoked and was healthy and in good shape meant the difference.
He also said as bad I had been when I walked in the hospital I'd have great natural immunity and would never need a covid shot.
To date I've haven't had one. Take it easy and get well.
I totally agree, a non smoker, in good shape, eats right and controlling his/her weight 80 percent of the time will recover well and have antibodies to take care of this covid ****, I am 65 and take chemotherapy pills daily, in good shape for a very light smoker, but on request of my doctor and family it was a must I take them, but again I totally agree with you on not getting the shots, my youngest son has not, my oldest is a school teacher and coach so he had to.

Thanks for your insight .

I can't believe how lucky i have been... not even a fever.. just a scratchy throat for a day or so

Morning Mike. I hope you can get outside for some fresh air and sunshine today. Hope you're feeling better.
I have been so far, thank you, seems I get two good days a week of feeling well enough to get out, blessed is this 65 year old on the hill

View attachment 1716079429
Great to hear your feeling better Mike. Been a while since you've been able to say that

Jesus..Summit just emailed me...
"part number TCI-870012 is currently out of stock. It is expected to ship directly from our supplier on 07/30/2023."

So... go fluidamper or something else? that was going to be a rattler...

-
Back