Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Holy crap that is not cheap!
yeah.. i read a ton on dampers and like the tech behind those.. but they don't actually make them it seem.. i'm kinda pissed.. already been 2 months waiting now they say another 3.. just wtf is that.

yeah.. i read a ton on dampers and like the tech behind those.. but they don't actually make them it seem.. i'm kinda pissed.. already been 2 months waiting now they say another 3.. just wtf is that.
Waiting for enough orders to make a production run. Nobody stocks inventory any more.

Waiting for enough orders to make a production run. Nobody stocks inventory any more.
they could at least have a close date.. was supposed to ship a month ago... the trick flow one is $200 but is basically a stock rubber style

Been in the same boat here. I guess I’ll use my stocker for now

Great to hear your feeling better Mike. Been a while since you've been able to say that
True, this morning sunning my body as I burn leaves and windfall. Getting my hart rate up a few times this morning sure felt good, I am feeling the effects of that z pack, yep, got all jaked up :lol:

Hey, the Kawasaki in my John Deere rider is a Hemi!

1681835638013.png

Those prices are way cheap.. look like pretty much stock replacements though.
They’re cheap Chinese knock offs, I’ve heard good things but been afraid to bite the bullet on them. But if it was needed quickly and no other options were available , might be worth the look

-
Back