Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Started the Cummins tear down tonight. Not sure if I should be happy there’s no sign of antifreeze or mustard or milk shake in the valve train or not. Radiator is full of it though and the oil is going out the pipe… really getting anxious about a cracked block or head

Oh and I had a helper!

739A426C-3E7C-4C3A-A200-5CA6FADBA5C0.jpeg

B9D9E31E-DA6B-4890-B8D4-894C4A8B6781.jpeg

023914AA-AECC-4998-87D1-EB5AE6CDE116.jpeg

EF5C5234-7CA7-46E0-A2DB-8EDCB22A3FB6.jpeg

Ranger and Devils is going to be a tuff series. Rangers looked great tonight but not satisfied they can play like that for duration of series. Devils are very fast and deep. And Hughes, man that kid can fly. My money is still on Devils to win series but I may be a closet Rangers fan! I really liked their grit tonight. To a man they sacrificed all night.

Morning!
0°. Plus 4 for a high.
Finish up the front end work today,then dakota for transmission service. And find a drop in radio as his quit. Think i have something.

Morning!
0°. Plus 4 for a high.
Finish up the front end work today,then dakota for transmission service. And find a drop in radio as his quit. Think i have something.

Morning Frank

38° here starting so not a great deal more.

It's Wednesday for those that don't keep track of such things

It was a good night in Hockey to be the road team.

They made the prison the Covid quarantine center for the whole state of PA. Every inmate coming to prison in PA comes through our gates. It's rare to see one anymore

They made the prison the Covid quarantine center for the whole state of PA. Every inmate coming to prison in PA comes through our gates. It's rare to see one anymore
cool.. i know 5-7 people that had it this week alone.. all from the same source cunt (***** had to have easter dinner.. in the middle of dinner she told everyone she hadn't been feeling good) And i got it from her daughter in law... I really hate humans. :)

Just glad i had my boosters although it's been awhile since one... i didn't even realize i had it til the hospital told me (was there for other issues)

LOL we have far more coming in for detox! Oh well I need to go tend to the crooks have a good day fellers

-
Back