Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Great night of hockey last night, I love the playoffs! I am going to take an easy on my back day today. I need to do some rearranging in the shop now that my two post is functional. Kind of resting up for the impending concrete pour tomorrow. Only nine yards but it will be awkward as it is the bridge I made from a 45 ft trailer frame I found on the property. Not totally sure how I am going to get the middle yet? Maybe anchor a ladder in the creek? Farmineering!

1EAC8DF9-164F-4162-B605-72058EA4CC13.jpeg

Great night of hockey last night, I love the playoffs! I am going to take an easy on my back day today. I need to do some rearranging in the shop now that my two post is functional. Kind of resting up for the impending concrete pour tomorrow. Only nine yards but it will be awkward as it is the bridge I made from a 45 ft trailer frame I found on the property. Not totally sure how I am going to get the middle yet? Maybe anchor a ladder in the creek? Farmineering!

View attachment 1716079837
So it's a walkway from where to there??

Morning all...bro time comes to an end taking my buddy back to the airport this afternoon. We've had a great time as usual.

Last edited:
I thought Covid was pretty much gone.
Oh, no-they claim it has hit a plateau. Thats why no-one is sick with it around here. No more screening in personal care homes and no more visitor sign-in.

Wish John safe travels for me. He is a good guy for sure. Cheryl didn’t even have to kick him out this time! Hah!
He is for sure like a brother. He helped sort and price my stash for Carlisle and wished for a couple things I had he needs for his car.
I know all his extra $$ is currently tied up in his house remodel so I just gave them to him.
I have two hoods a passenger door and a truck lid for a 67 Barracuda that I got in a parts deal a couple years ago.
Going to take a bunch of pics today and load it on Facebook marketplace. I'm pricing them cheap they need to go not dragging them to Carlisle.

Last edited:
Got results back from the bloodwork. Cholesterol is down to what dr considers normal. Guess staying out of restaurants may be helping.

Oh boy, the wife will be pissed. She waited until the 11th hour to do our taxes, had some issues, couldn't print out the forms on her new tablet and sent a "copy" to my e mail for me to print. Well I got the e mail but it doesn't include the attachment with the forms. Wish me luck this morning. :BangHead: :BangHead:

Oh boy, the wife will be pissed. She waited until the 11th hour to do our taxes, had some issues, couldn't print out the forms on her new tablet and sent a "copy" to my e mail for me to print. Well I got the e mail but it doesn't include the attachment with the forms. Wish me luck this morning. :BangHead: :BangHead:
I see an extension in your future! (Man we just gotta get Karl back in here!)

Good Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Nothing new to report here. A small Mopar only swap meet in Waukesha this Sunday. Head down there with some friends.

I see an extension in your future! (Man we just gotta get Karl back in here!)
That's what she usually does and I'm surprised she didn't. She get's so involved with her job at the county that all the stuff at home just get's overlooked. :mob: :mob:

You need an accountant...:rofl::rofl:

THat's good, me too!
Same here, 6 :30 , good luck one those taxes bud

View attachment 1716079837
Does the creek have a name ?
Good job cuzz, you are getting with it up there :thumbsup: enjoy a restful easy day.

-
Back