Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You need that at Carlisle around Cheryl! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My wife too. Both of them believe in doing the right way. I chuckled at your guard dog story but I knew I shouldn't tell my wife. She would blow a gasket. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:

Well weather man was right snowing real hard and looks like we got ourselves a blizzard.
Your weatherman sucks. We are supposed to be near record warm temp friday at 88. Cooler today around 70. Might get the trimmers out and do the big cedar bush. Nice to do it when its not too hot so I can wear a heavy shirt. Less scratches that way...

My wife too. Both of them believe in doing the right way. I chuckled at your guard dog story but I knew I shouldn't tell my wife. She would blow a gasket. :BangHead: :BangHead: :rofl:
Hell tons or stuff if you itemize. Gas to and from business relate, care and maintenance of shop clothes (learned that on in the military) Phone, electric etc dozens of them learned that from the Clintons!

Then personal is crazy also. Loss from the Business, to and from doc appointments, co pays, medical insurance costs, anything medical, Any sort of home improvements if they save energy etc.

Your weatherman sucks. We are supposed to be near record warm temp friday at 88. Cooler today around 70. Might get the trimmers out and do the big cedar bush. Nice to do it when its not too hot so I can wear a heavy shirt. Less scratches that way...
need a female pole dancing weather gal that would help heat things up around here.

need a female pole dancing weather gal that would help heat things up around here.
Call this guy.

DSC01304.JPG

Had to look it up. Actually have breaded cheese curds in the freezer. Buddy gave me a couple bags. He is still in industrial refrigeration. Place that makes them was going out of business and gave him several boxes. Just had gravy on fries the other day. Didn't think to add the cheese...

-
Back