Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You need an accountant...:rofl::rofl:
Ha! I got it. She had to resend it. It was just a voucher for the payment. Whew!

stock-vector-emoticon-wiping-off-sweat-with-his-hand-feeling-relieved-547454218.jpg

My accountant is awesome, finds me breaks all over the place. Yes not cheap usually $300 Ish but always get back 2K plus. hey Harley, is a guard dog did you know that? Vet bills, food etc is a write off for the shop!

Hey why not if it is legal? I am the guy that drops off the shoe box of receipts to him and let him figure it all out. Amazing what he finds. Still writing the tractors depreciation off.

She increased her withholding because of the farm. It's the money we got from the pipeline easement that tipped us over. We always get a refund that she applies to next year's tax askings, apply for an extension, and do them in the fall. This year is different because of buying the farm. Lot's of extra b/s there.

Morning all caught up. Kinda.
Windy here and weather guy says rain and snow last I checked but doesn't matter nothing I can do to change it.

My favorite "Out of office" reply for the day...

"I will be Out of Office Dec 20th-30th"

(Chris looks over at calendar)

Well, thanks for the heads up there Bubbah

Morning Chris a big coffee cheers to ya.

Just getting the pot going now.

Finally got down to the hardware store to pick up bolts to get the engine on the stand.

I need to get under the car and drain the transmission... the drip pan overflowed last night. Got some cat litter down to soak that up but don't have time to get it done until after work.

Good Morning All! Quick backread, like the Farmeneering lol! How bout the Kraken, first playoff win! Have a Great Day All and good luck with your projects!

I used up my java and wanted more. I sprinkled a couple spoins of Jamaica Me Crazy on top of the grounds and poured in some more water. A custom blend. LOL

Just getting the pot going now.

Finally got down to the hardware store to pick up bolts to get the engine on the stand.

I need to get under the car and drain the transmission... the drip pan overflowed last night. Got some cat litter down to soak that up but don't have time to get it done until after work.
Work does get in the way but a necessity. I'm off work for a bit so have time just no money.
Going to be great to see your car on the road.

Well weather man was right snowing real hard and looks like we got ourselves a blizzard.

-
Back