Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And since that post the album of the day is....
butthole-3000DPI300RGB1000175531.jpg

Last edited:
Same here, 6 :30 , good luck one those taxes bud

Does the creek have a name ?
Good job cuzz, you are getting with it up there :thumbsup: enjoy a restful easy day.
The bridge is over a runoff creek that starts on our property at the top of the mountain then over the years has cut a ravine into the rock. It has created two nice sized stair stepped ponds. It then feeds into Blair creek which runs thru the front of the property and is what our training center is named after.

The bridge is over a runoff creek that starts on our property at the top of the mountain then over the years has cut a ravine into the rock. It has created two nice sized stair stepped ponds. It then feeds into Blair creek which runs thru the front of the property and is what our training center is named after.
Sounds like a nice hunk of property John and no close neighbors I'm guessing.

Good Morning All! Quick backread, like the Farmeneering lol! How bout the Kraken, first playoff win! Have a Great Day All and good luck with your projects!
That was an intense game. Seattle was playing like a team that has something to prove! O wait they are an expansion team! Much like Vegas did, a bunch of pretty darn good players that got sacrificed by their home teams. I am not sure they are going very far but man are they fun to watch. The experience of this playoff run will be priceless for the organization regardless of how they do. Go K!

Hey John, what's your address? PM me if you don't want to post it

That was an intense game. Seattle was playing like a team that has something to prove! O wait they are an expansion team! Much like Vegas did, a bunch of pretty darn good players that got sacrificed by their home teams. I am not sure they are going very far but man are they fun to watch. The experience of this playoff run will be priceless for the organization regardless of how they do. Go K!

NHL does the best of the pro sports setting up expansion teams for success.

Morning pole dancers and taxpayers. Had some crazy wind here yesterday, lots to pick up. Dogs had a good walk and I'm ready for coffee.

All components changed and double checked for tightness. Wheels back on and a road test.

So Im taking Dart to My exhaust guy, Since I got OD to work, the cruise RPM causes a drone that is unbearable!! Flowmaster 3 chamber mufflers, 2.5 pipe, H pipe! Something needs to be done... Turn off OD, drone is gone, different RPM...

So Im taking Dart to My exhaust guy, Since I got OD to work, the cruise RPM causes a drone that is unbearable!! Flowmaster 3 chamber mufflers, 2.5 pipe, H pipe! Something needs to be done... Turn off OD, drone is gone, different RPM...

Hmm.... Mounts/hangars maybe? Or do you think it's just muffler tone?

Hmm.... Mounts/hangars maybe? Or do you think it's just muffler tone?
Just in the exhaust, Muffler. Added H pipe hoping to minimize drone, got much worse!! Cruisiing RPM is 2K now at 65 MPH. That seems to be the sweet spot for the drone!!!

This is interesting. First I saw it… So even post-covid Dr’s have stuck heavily to online visits. Looks like amazon said ”We can do that…” Including giving prescriptions.

EA112B6F-6D61-4B73-8C82-EAD4D7634ACD.png

-
Back