Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So the only question is, what size bird shot will accomplish the intercept?

Don't worry about where it comes down. That's why there are dogs trained to sniff out drugs.

LOL..

I think it's an FAA violation aka: breaks federal law, for downing a drone.

Ford needs diff ovehauled, another thousand easy. I suggested he find a goo used one

Ford needs diff ovehauled, another thousand easy. I suggested he find a goo used one
The fellas at my shop said around $1000 for brake and fuel line replacement. Not surprised, that's what it was a few years ago when I was on the tool truck. They are pretty crusty looking.

nc_ohc=C2xoUBIahTQAX_hF0gL&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

LOL..

I think it's an FAA violation aka: breaks federal law, for downing a drone.
That is murky topic right there, a bunch of court cases pending on that topic. The argument being the air space,and how far, above your property. Oddly enough it ties to corner crossing on posted land. It is a hot mess topic. Be interesting to see how it shakes out. In FAA speak you do not even have to shoot at the plane, merely pointing at it is good enough for trouble. If your defense is,I hit his plane with my shotgun, so clearly he was buzzing my house I don’t think that will work? But I ain’t no lawyer and glad to say don’t even have one for a friend. Hah!

I contacted classic ind about gas tank needing work to make it right. They refunded 40 dollars. Wow

Muscle relaxers and pain killers dropped from the sky, what could possibly go wrong? Is this a great Country or what! Mix your self a toddy, put on your flops and wait for your nummies from the sky! Hah!

Bunch of people laying around with their mouths open like baby birds...

Oh yeah...technology

As I say "There are no more sabretooth tigers"

That is murky topic right there, a bunch of court cases pending on that topic. The argument being the air space,and how far, above your property. Oddly enough it ties to corner crossing on posted land. It is a hot mess topic. Be interesting to see how it shakes out. In FAA speak you do not even have to shoot at the plane, merely pointing at it is good enough for trouble. If your defense is,I hit his plane with my shotgun, so clearly he was buzzing my house I don’t think that will work? But I ain’t no lawyer and glad to say don’t even have one for a friend. Hah!

So can you declare that you own the airspace up to 5,000' AGL?

Just saying hello.
Nice weather here the next few days, so I pulled the Valiant out of winter storage. A neighbor has always bugged me about driving it, and since my driving isnt the greatest at present, I told him he can drive us around for a while.

20230419_161434.jpg

20230419_161301.jpg

Just saying hello.
Nice weather here the next few days, so I pulled the Valiant out of winter storage. A neighbor has always bugged me about driving it, and since my driving isnt the greatest at present, I told him he can drive us around for a while.

View attachment 1716080077

View attachment 1716080078

Great to see it on the street and you in it (regardless of whether or not it's in the left or right seat) You can still cat-call any potential targets during your rounds. :lol:

My favorite "Out of office" reply for the day...

"I will be Out of Office Dec 20th-30th"

(Chris looks over at calendar)

Well, thanks for the heads up there Bubbah

The best I ever saw for an out of office was a gentlemen named David at a unnamed large crane manufacturer. His read "I am currently out of the office, please contact someone else". No names, no numbers, no dates, nothing. I called him out on it when I had a meeting with the powers of the company years ago. He said it was an honest mistake the first time and people loved it so much, it was all he ever used. He was the service manager. Hard to believe that was ok. but I laughed ever time I saw it.

Great to see it on the street and you in it (regardless of whether or not it's in the left or right seat) You can still cat-call any potential targets during your rounds. :lol:
If I get ambitious tomorrow I may pull the front bumper and Valance.
I have the fiberglass delete for the front.
So no weight and I should be able to do it laying down, or sitting on my ***. Interesting in how it has zero bolt hole attachments.
I guess it's a match it up and drill them yourself thing.

20230419_164206.jpg

20230419_163735.jpg

If I get ambitious tomorrow I may pull the front bumper and Valance.
I have the fiberglass delete for the front.
So no weight and I should be able to do it laying down, or sitting on my ***. Interesting in how it has zero bolt hole attachments.
I guess it's a match it up and drill them yourself thing.

View attachment 1716080080

View attachment 1716080081

Hmmm.... That's interesting. I haven't seen something like that. The Valiant is looking sweet out there in the sunshine. Mine is still in the garage in a puddle of "blood"

Sorry to hear about your project.
This changes the front end appearance for sure. I'm not sold on the camaro front spoiler though.

maxresdefault.jpg

I forgot how much time it takes to get the yard and the grass right here. Trimmed everything and cut everything today. Haven't done it in probably 5 years. The old tenant has been gone for 2 weeks but cut the grass before he left. New tenant comes in probably a week and a half. Then it's their baby. Lol

Another productive day. Got double oven installed, man what a pig. It was heavy! A bunch of blueberry, edlberry and blackberries planted. About 900 miles of base board cut and nailed. Microwave hung and went to town for a battery! Time for a well earned toddie and some playoff hockey!

-
Back