Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmmm.... That's interesting. I haven't seen something like that. The Valiant is looking sweet out there in the sunshine. Mine is still in the garage in a puddle of "blood"
Sometimes it does em good to just leave them as is. Kind of lets em know who’s boss. You know she is embarrassed. She is whispering…….please make it right, quietly in your ear. She will think twice before stabbing you in the back next time. These cars are treacherous devious wenches for sure.

Valve train is out on the Cummins, busted the head bolts loose. Just need to remove the injectors and lines and the head will come out.

Drained the block and found no mustard but the radiator is full of it. Confused

Tomorrow will hopefully solve the mystery

Sometimes it does em good to just leave them as is. Kind of lets em know who’s boss. You know she is embarrassed. She is whispering…….please make it right, quietly in your ear. She will think twice before stabbing you in the back next time. These cars are treacherous devious wenches for sure.
Yea treacherous is right. Got the Scamp on one side of the garage and the 29 AA on the other and they compete for top dog. I work on the old truck and the scamp decides to collect dust so clean the dust off the scamp and the 29 pisses all over the garage floor. Work on the 29 and the scamp collects more dust and starts to get dusty on the interior and engine bay. Yea clean the scamp and ya the 29 decides to have a rear end leak and ***** all over the garage floor.. :BangHead:

Valve train is out on the Cummins, busted the head bolts loose. Just need to remove the injectors and lines and the head will come out.

Drained the block and found no mustard but the radiator is full of it. Confused

Tomorrow will hopefully solve the mystery
Cooler leaking?

Yea treacherous is right. Got the Scamp on one side of the garage and the 29 AA on the other and they compete for top dog. I work on the old truck and the scamp decides to collect dust so clean the dust off the scamp and the 29 pisses all over the garage floor. Work on the 29 and the scamp collects more dust and starts to get dusty on the interior and engine bay. Yea clean the scamp and ya the 29 decides to have a rear end leak and ***** all over the garage floor.. :BangHead:
Put a cover on the Scamp so it can’t see what you are doing. Bet it won’t collect any dust.

It's been an expensive mistress

Looking at a skim coat of snow.supposed to get more tomorrow. Im on east side of province, west is expecting 2 foots of snow. Dont think we will get that much here

Only thing I can think of is this happened when it was -17 degrees, 3 miles from home and the engine wasn’t up to full temp. We had just left a wrestling tournament in town after the truck had sat for roughly 9 hours in that cold without being plugged to a block heater. It took several intake heater cycles to even start. But there’s also no mustard on the thermostat on ether side, nor any oil residue. So I’m totally stumped. Really worrying that it’s not effect a head gasket but a cracked block or head…

Bruins are doing much better in the Defensive zone tonight... Early 1st though

@Sublime one
Agreed but ya gotta love the kid in net for Panthers. I love Marchands grit but I got a beer says he retires after this year. You can see the hip surgery has changed his game. Panthers big man (7) is wearing him out!

Hot off the Tragaer! Chops and chicken. The more we use this thing the more we learn about it. In my humble opinion it does not matter what we are grilling it does a better job than our old grill.

3544E4EC-9433-4360-A8D3-FB5F35C44CC5.jpeg

Hot off the Tragaer! Chops and chicken. The more we use this thing the more we learn about it. In my humble opinion it does not matter what we are grilling it does a better job than our old grill.

View attachment 1716080202
And once you smoke simple things like chops or chicken breasts it's hard to go back. Try a meatloaf sometime.

Big storm coming five-mile-wide red cell two miles away 70 mile an hour winds thunder is shaking the house...hold on spring in Kansas

Big storm coming five-mile-wide red cell two miles away 70 mile an hour winds thunder is shaking the house...hold on spring in Kansas
Hunker down! Sex in the basement during a tornado warning is pretty exciting. Or so I've heard! :thumbsup: :thumbsup::rofl:

And once you smoke simple things like chops or chicken breasts it's hard to go back. Try a meatloaf sometime.
Eww that is an idea! We love meat loaf! Technically deer loaf at our house! We make a bunch of the small loaves in baking pans and freeze them. Then pull out and toss in oven. We will try it, never even thought of that!

-
Back