Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looks like we will be driving into some later today also. Getting on the road in a few. Car is nice. Lower rear quarter will need a patch. Otherwise super clean, rust free. 383 auto on floor. Matching #s

Lots of very nice old trucks out this way. Would love to gather some up and bring them back. Almost feel bad bring them to the rust belt after a long life without salt

Looks like we will be driving into some later today also. Getting on the road in a few. Car is nice. Lower rear quarter will need a patch. Otherwise super clean, rust free. 383 auto on floor. Matching #s
Nice!
Lots of very nice old trucks out this way. Would love to gather some up and bring them back. Almost feel bad bring them to the rust belt after a long life without salt
Yep. Stop for a bite to eat and just watch the traffic. Lots of nice old trucks in no rust condition. You need cash and a car transport.

I'm sure they will learn some. But, they are working at a Vietnamese nail shop where most of the employees speak Vietnamese. Do your own diagnosis. Lol

Dang mitch, you’re making work?!

Tornadoes in 30⁰??? Wait, just a factory

20230415_064234.jpg

trying to find a hinge pin kit for my drivers side top door hinge... only coming up with 66-7whatever nothing for 62-65... anyone know if the later hinges use the same pin on the top?

I believe they do.
yeah.. i can't see why they would change it.. F-it.. they are cheap anyway i'm goot at throwing money away if i'm wrong :) Can't wait to get the hinge done and the doors lined up properly.... i love a door that closes well

I have some somewhere but dont hold your breath. Make sure you get the bushings also. Easy to do. Have a drill press?

I'm sure they will learn some. But, they are working at a Vietnamese nail shop where most of the employees speak Vietnamese. Do your own diagnosis. Lol

Dang mitch, you’re making work?!
They told me before we left Vietnam that they wanted to work. They studied doing fingernails in Vietnam for 2 months before we left. First Vietnamese owned shop here near my house that I took them to, they hired them. They're both working everyday except Monday . I'm happy they want to work and make some money.

To bad the weather kept us from meeting up, we ended up with 4 inches of snow here. Have a good trip and hope the weather holds.

Got up early (for me) and over to @rod7515 to get mower tires mounted. :thumbsup: :thankyou: Saved me a lot of work and cussin! Not sure I would have got them on by hand...
More coffee and I'll go bolt them on.

Good Morning.

Got up early (for me) and over to @rod7515 to get mower tires mounted. :thumbsup: :thankyou: Saved me a lot of work and cussin! Not sure I would have got them on by hand...
More coffee and I'll go bolt them on.

Good Morning.
I fought mine for an hour. Hauled them off to the farm store and they mounted them for a few dollars. They are a pain.

-
Back