Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know there Hops. Seems to be the story of my life. Always missin out!

Gotta get goin guy's . Maybe see ya all this afternoon. Happy Easter to all

morning fellers ....Happy Easter

I have to start baking in a little bit here so I am in station for duty :salute:

Mr. Dartnabout ....I have not forgotten you but I don't check my email very often ...I am always on here.

Good Morning Miss Rani. I am not expecting anything...I was just responding to my neglecting to respond to you!

Happy Easter girl!

I have to mow today ....I was going to do it on Friday but it was windy and cold so I put it off then yesterday I was busy with other stuff all day, didn't even get time to work on the car and today I have to bake and later mow ....still wont have a chance to work on the car :protest:

And I marched around a Battlefield and missed the Hops field. Good Morning Keith.

Mowing...on Easter? I plan on eating so much Easter Ham and pickled eggs....and Jelly Beans that I won't move for a day or 2!

My pleasure. Couldn't ask for a much better day. Got the gaskets on the Popmobile. Enjoyed some venison prepared by grill master Ray. Got to see the hop yard...

question Mr. Keith .....how did you decide to leave the slant six in the cinnamon duster? so many would have V8 swapped but you kept the wonderful slant the way it was.

What were your thoughts surrounding the build, if you care to share.

One of these days Keith I will bless you with my presence! Bah ha haha!

Hey I have to go. I will be back later ....maybe.

question Mr. Keith .....how did you decide to leave the slant six in the cinnamon duster? so many would have V8 swapped but you kept the wonderful slant the way it was.

What were your thoughts surrounding the build, if you care to share.

Hmm,
I guess several factors. As I said previously, I want to bring the car back to something close to original. To me, swapping motors ( even to somethin that could have been in it) would no longer be original. I don't really care much about big power. As long as it's not a dog pulling into traffic, no plan to race anyone. I guess I will see when the day comes to put it on the road. Worst case I may do some power upgrades, but it will keep the slant. Then there is the fact that I am doing this on minimal budget, so worked with what came in it. My dad had several mopars when I was younger. Most were slants, so to me it was kind of a nostalgia thing. Of course it is no small factor that I think the slant 6 is a work of art, unlike any other engine....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 113
Happy Easter every body, been away for a while, I see every one is still here. Work called off today so I' m go a see about getting some thing done on the roadrunner today.

Happy Easter every body, been away for a while, I see every one is still here. Work called off today so I' m go a see about getting some thing done on the roadrunner today.

Glad to see you back, happy Easter. Have fun working on the car! :D

-
Back