Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I Finnished my second cup, had to do something quite ,so I installed a new toilet seat, smooth and shiny. About to grab my gear and side arm, Taurus PT 111 G2 9mm and go grocery shopping to the outdoor store :thumbsup:

thinking-face.png If we de-stroke a 440 to 3.65" that would give us 419.7 cu in. Close enough to 420

TokeII.gif

With a little change of the graphics
chrysler-street-engines-2018-10-24_06-01-39_269054.jpg

TokeII.gif

Is tool man adding this to taxes this morning, or wait till next year

Screenshot_20230420-051556_Facebook.jpg

Good morning all, hope you‘re feeling better Mike
I sure am, actually about to drive a 1/4 mile and try and catch a mess of Crappie, brim and hopefully a big giant female bass, bre spon is here, my favorite time of year to catch some 7 and 8 lb to felett

Last edited:
Wish one of those hood was damaged so you could cut the center out. might have to build my own short rise on my 66 . Good luck with the sale
Buy one at the reduced friend's price and you can do what you want. :thumbsup:

Morning. Meeting and then the head comes off the Cummins. The suspense is killing me

My grandmother with my grandfathers 64 sport fury. She passed three years ago and i found this picture later on. Still looking for a sport fury. Gonna find the right one someday

IMG_7469.jpeg

Yesterday my sister saw a 4 door 1962 Rambler for sale in our old home town of Creswell Oregon, same light blue. They looked into it, ran and for $250 I would have bought it for the memories but it turned out not to be same car. Was fun to reminisce about it tho

-
Back