Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So yesterday moved more dist to the container. Filled the RB point shelf, great! Turn around and take a few steps, crash the shelf went almost vertical. I got lucky. Heavier brackets are on order. I have four rated at 60lbs each. Dam that's alot of weight! 64 on each shelf.
Good news the welds held!

Well gladly I see we are supposed to go over 60 degrees 3 times starting next week, better than the 40's. Hoppy you need to change your logo to "Making Distributors Great Again But You Can't Afford Them" lol!

Well gladly I see we are supposed to go over 60 degrees 3 times starting next week, better than the 40's. Hoppy you need to change your logo to "Making Distributors Great Again But You Can't Afford Them" lol!
No crap. Dual points are always up there. Had a idiot send me a dist, was not sure why, call the number. Why so high I talked to you last year at Carlisle and you said $xx. Replied I go by the increased egg prices. sent it back.

71BOcdBy-PL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

When the clamp wont tighten you use them. I just used my last one last week. Got another 25. Good to have around.

It looks like more rain in our forecast. It's heading this way.

Screenshot_20230420_071448_StormTrack7.jpg

88° here today and probably 90 tomorrow and sunny both days No rain in the forecast until Saturday night. Then a cool down into the high 60s or low 70s for a few days. Think I'll go get some grass seed and put it down today or tomorrow before it rains Saturday. Tenants are responsible for the grass and the yard but it looks so shitty after I cut it yesterday I think it needs more seed. I will spring for it.

Yep had that storm all night but at least you're supposed to be awake...your welcome!!
It grumbled and rumbled through here until about 2. Something I ate last night didn't agree with me and I was up most of the night. I can see naps in my schedule today. :BangHead: :lol:

I have a loose window pane here in the kitchen. When it thunders it rattles that pane. What a pain! :rofl:

I sure am, actually about to drive a 1/4 mile and try and catch a mess of Crappie, brim and hopefully a big giant female bass, bre spon is here, my favorite time of year to catch some 7 and 8 lb to felett
We are all catching 13-14 inch crappie. Not many under 12 right now. It’s the season for sure! Slay em cousin!

Hi kids

Slow morning. What was I thinkin on a school night?

Combination of amazing weather last night sitting out on the deck. A bottle of Bourbon and my Army buddy calls just before midnight and we are on the phone for 3 hours. Ugh. Coffee

Man.. the Bruins got pounded

Took a nap. 4:00 was too early. And another coffee. Then go rip out a radio and see if it will work in the Dakota. Then i can call it done, get paid and move Studebaker before it snows.

Hi kids

Slow morning. What was I thinkin on a school night?

Combination of amazing weather last night sitting out on the deck. A bottle of Bourbon and my Army buddy calls just before midnight and we are on the phone for 3 hours. Ugh. Coffee

Man.. the Bruins got pounded
Yep fun night, Jodi took my IPad away. Apparently I was not as witty as I thought I was! Great hockey and the bourbon was smooth. Apparently conversation was sketchy!

AAC17044-FC27-43E4-95E2-C34977475E03.jpeg

-
Back