Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We're up yet again to the sounds of rain, high winds, and hail...ugh!!
Stay sharp, system will be here this evening near 7pm.
Going to wet a lure or 3 this morning, pre-spon is in, and a weather event will be here tonight, this will get there feeding frenzy in gear, Mikie needs some fresh fish in my freezer.
Woke up at 3:03 this morning, could not go back to sleep, up making coffee at 3:30. Bought a new battery yesterday, fit it today in Victoria

20230418_112250.jpg

20230418_112308.jpg

Quater stick of dynamite flash and a big bang. You've watched COPS they kick the door on a search warrant guy throws a bang in and you see a big flash bang. This one malfunction and went off in my hand. I was very lucky except for a 60% hearing loss and burns.
Oh man, thats going to hurt an old fellows ears , hope the ringing has diminished this morning
Well another red cell pops up behind the first one and now a thunderstorm warning turns into to a tornado warning. :mad:
It is south of us...time to pour another toddy and watch the weatherman!! :popcorn:
Be here this evening at near 7.
Hope everything bypassed @toolmanmike

I had a flash bang malfunction and go off in my hand. My ears are still ringing.
Flash bang tossed in your tent for Fourth of July will make your ears ring for sure!
We're up yet again to the sounds of rain, high winds, and hail...ugh!!
wind just woke me up as well. It is really blowing out there. Dogs wanted none of it.

Morning!
2° and a winter storm warning today. Windy here too. Got Dakota transmission service done,pan was really clean. Next i have to scrounge a radio for it. Had a few older mopar units, but chucked em thinking i would never need them. The lebaron has,should work.

Flash bang tossed in your tent for Fourth of July will make your ears ring for sure!

wind just woke me up as well. It is really blowing out there. Dogs wanted none of it.
I just woke to yet another heavy thunderstorm. Looks like the last one.
Waiting for daybreak to see what kind of tree damage I might have. No biggie.

10 mph wind out of the south this morning, wind out of the south, fish will open there mouth.
The pond I will be fishing this morning has wood, thick tree line on the south side where the 13 ft deep dam is.

Just getting the shop sorted back out from yesterday. I trashed it. Decided to take a break and see what kind of mischief you boys were into this windy morning. Hound on my lap, hot green tea in hand. All good

View attachment 1716080298
I wish Dallas would lay still. He wants in my lap but wants constant attention. Any ideas?

My house in Vietnam has a metal roof that simulates tile. Still makes a hell of a racket when raining hard. I agree, it does help you sleep.

Just getting the shop sorted back out from yesterday. I trashed it. Decided to take a break and see what kind of mischief you boys were into this windy morning. Hound on my lap, hot green tea in hand. All good

Sipping some coffee and listening to the rain no outside work today.
The bathroom/bedroom/bar project is almost done.
Then will have to move the bedroom furniture in and put it all together and stock the bar cabinet.
Hemi looking pretty relaxed!!

Sipping some coffee and listening to the rain no outside work today.
The bathroom/bedroom/bar project is almost done.
Then will have to move the bedroom furniture in and put it all together and stock the bar cabinet.
Hemi looking pretty relaxed!!
I think I will have to drive up and do a QC check on the new downstairs bar!

I wonder if Hoppy will show up this morning. Happy 4-20 Brother Hop
My sister worked for the federal govt. her retirement party was in the legislative building, and there was a 4/20 demonstration that same day. The whole front lawn was full of pot smokers. Lol. Its legal now so no more rallys.

We're planning a Bella Vista golf trip late May early June. We plan on stopping by for a visit. I'll give you a call this weekend.
That would be cool. I am down in Birmingham doing some fancy Carbine stuff late May but I don’t remember what days. It is USCCA instructor junk so I can’t Dodge out! I think it is third week. Once I get this hound off my lap I can verify.

Storms put me right to sleep. That's why I have a metal roof
I love rain On a metal roof. I tried to get Jodi to put a metal roof on new house but she was having none of it. Did not match the house! Given it is tornado season here we have to pay attention to the wind. Of course I got no idea where would go since we are living in the shop!

That would be cool. I am down in Birmingham doing some fancy Carbine stuff late May but I don’t remember what days. It is USCCA instructor junk so I can’t Dodge out! I think it is third week. Once I get this hound off my lap I can verify.
No problems we have a window period planned nothing rock solid.

I love rain On a metal roof. I tried to get Jodi to put a metal roof on new house but she was having none of it. Did not match the house! Given it is tornado season here we have to pay attention to the wind. Of course I got no idea where would go since we are living in the shop!
Do you get tornadoes up in gods country ? Here on the ridge we don't, they seem to stay in the flat lands

-
Back