Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cracking cylinder wall maybe, next to the water jacket top or bottom possible, hell if I know, could pressure up in to the water jack in the intake be building up and blew out a gasket up there ? Good luck
No water jacket in the intake, no water jacket near the cylinder

Morning . thought this was cool !

342197660_195225072977390_1858664061829718230_n.jpg

"Sure I will sell you the sender.................for $500." WOW!!!!!!

Wife works for Allstate insurance, her co-worker hit her car in work parking lot. Good news is that the spot hit was where my super crappy touch up paint attempt was so at least there's that!

Image - 2023-04-21T065541.708.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-21T065630.236.jpeg

Good Morning
Talking about out-of-print books… It is a sellers market to a point. They can pretty much ask whatever they want. You need to watch prices so you don’t get ripped off. And as Matt mentioned, know if it is really out of print. But you also need to be ready to buy when one comes up. This was an ebay notification this morning. I recently bought a copy of this at half what they want here. But have also seen them sell at even higher than this. I had been watching for on a couple months. Hours after I bought it, one came up for $25 less.. You just don’t know. Kinda like buying old car parts. They are out there. But if you don’t want to wait a while, you need to buy when someone puts them up for sale.

D891E9B2-483D-4DB7-B0F5-82B649F0FA5B.png

Suburban is finally done but what a goat rope, never had a problem with this 4x4 shop but they blew it on this one. Lost the keys while I was picking it up, forgot to give me back old 6 inch springs, then of course the whole debacle of having 52 inch springs in the Skyjacker kit when I needed 56 inch. On the upside it rides really smoothly, wifey will like that and now she can get in and out of it easier. Re-doing my receiver hitch, don't need the 8 inch drop anymore lol!

Image - 2023-04-21T070047.470.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-21T070152.984.jpeg

Image - 2023-04-21T070859.112.jpeg

Good Morning
Talking about out-of-print books… It is a sellers market to a point. They can pretty much ask whatever they want. You need to watch prices so you don’t get ripped off. And as Matt mentioned, know if it is really out of print. But you also need to be ready to buy when one comes up. This was an ebay notification this morning. I recently bought a copy of this at half what they want here. But have also seen them sell at even higher than this. I had been watching for on a couple months. Hours after I bought it, one came up for $25 less.. You just don’t know. Kinda like buying old car parts. They are out there. But if you don’t want to wait a while, you need to buy when someone puts them up for sale.

View attachment 1716080706

US Stamps - collectibles - by owner - sale

Just poking around C list, was surprised by the value of this collection, wonder what it will sell for, no asking price.

Morning, windy here last three days. mid 50s for the weekend. Need to get some things done on my truck today.

10 million views? When did that happen? I must have been asleep! EDIT: It happened back in February. I knew that. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:
Wife works for Allstate insurance, her co-worker hit her car in work parking lot. Good news is that the spot hit was where my super crappy touch up paint attempt was so at least there's that!

View attachment 1716080694

View attachment 1716080695
I hate parking lots...
10 million views? When did that happen? I must have been asleep!

View attachment 1716080714
We've been at 10M for a while. Been watching too see how long it takes to flip to 11.

Finally went outside. Guess next step is actually doing something. Waiting for a customer, then i guess i should get on with it.

US Stamps - collectibles - by owner - sale

Just poking around C list, was surprised by the value of this collection, wonder what it will sell for, no asking price.
I have no idea if their 'value' is on the mark, but those are definitely worth a good bit. Not many that are actually 'rare'. But the centering on almost every stamp is good. Even for many relatively common older stamps, there is a huge premium (well above catalog value)for very well centered and even more for large margins. Combine that with original gum/never hinged and - ca-ching! Tough to get that price without graded certificates though...

Last edited:
Good Morning

View attachment 1716080706
Now find you a copy of that cookbook that’s banned

-
Back